• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection - Video - Pleasuree3DX collection [2024-04-02] [Pleasuree3DX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Phil38

nice voice and good progression. I'm waiting the next episodes...
    the voice is a real new stuff!

please, continue this game in the same spirit
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Miniwand

For now Pleasuree3DX's content is just "Emily's diary".
    I find the renders very well done and Emily is gorgeous.
    The story is nice even if it progress quite slowly but it's done in a natural way so it's not a problem.
    The only problem is that the "videos" are just still pictures. Sometimes, they will appear quickly and make it seem like movements but never at a rate equal to a video (which is basically pictures appearing at a rate >24fps)
    I would say it would be better to make a VN out of it but the voice acting is very well done and the music is nice.

If you could insert more "videos" in your videos, it would be perfect.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Master6999

A pretty poor excuse for an upload to this site. It's barely even content to be quite frank. This is essentially just a poorly voiced (with AI) slideshow of 3D images. I don't believe this to be quality content. This is not worth viewing in my opinion.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Wall Ed

The content and narration was excellent. I really loved it. We are literally Waiting for more episodes of this.

I would like to know if there are any other suggestions for similar type of content?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

greygoose21

Slow build with good voice over and high quality images. Interesting story to follow and would like to see more! Can't wait for more to see where this goes. This isn't for everyone as it's kind of a niche but good none the less.