• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Pleasure Valley Kingdom (WIP) by me, Scarecrow-76 2dVn with 3d explorations, Unity

Scarecrow-76

Oct 4, 2021
three.png Emma in bath.png DahliaSamplesUncensored.png screen shot 1.png
Ok, if you haven't been following me on my social media sites, you're probably wonder at what the hell are you're looking at. Is it a 2d VN or a 3d game? Well, it's both. You explore as a low poly 3d character in an open world, (not RDR2 open world size) but all the interactions, dialogues, interactive mini-games, and of-course sex scenes are in my 2d style. You could see some of this short, recorded, game play on my twitter. There is no 3d sex scenes. But to be honest, because they are low poly, I thought it would be funny to add some. But no, it's all 2d art. Some with mini-game play. You play as a young female, who just finished her last days of adventurer training. The main part of the game is played in a castle with a village. But that is still in dev., so the beginning of the game is played in a small countryside with only a few characters and missions. The main character will be able to change into a man adventurer later on, with the help of a potion to complete future story lines an add a mix of other flavors. Also, taking only small amount of the potion, only half transforms you,giving you some man parts but still female, adding more flavors to those that want it. It's still early in development. Hoping to release a few hours of game play soon. Yes, I will be starting a Patreon sooner or later. I wish I didn't have to. But as an indie dev, the time and money you spend on creating this type of game, especially with a family...it's just not sustainable. Hope you like what you see. Follow me here, Twitter is the best option. I don't have to censor and I could share videos.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
You explore as a low poly 3d character in an open world, ... all the interactions, dialogues, interactive mini-games, and of-course sex scenes are in my 2d style.
Awesome!!!
This has sort of been what I've wanted... as well as where my own project is heading. But I'm doing it because I don't have the patience for drawing environment art. But much more fun drawing characters, or making custom character models. I'm still weight painting my model.

Your art and level design look awesome! The videos look promising (low poly sex only works when characters are stuck in a T pose and violently slamming into each other like slapping dolls together :p ). A few hours of initial gameplay would be impressive.

Are you using naninovel at all? some of what I see reminds me of Naninovel, which is what I've been trying to learn and add features to.

Reactions: Scarecrow-76

Scarecrow-76

Oct 4, 2021
Awesome!!!
This has sort of been what I've wanted... as well as where my own project is heading. But I'm doing it because I don't have the patience for drawing environment art. But much more fun drawing characters, or making custom character models. I'm still weight painting my model.

Your art and level design look awesome! The videos look promising (low poly sex only works when characters are stuck in a T pose and violently slamming into each other like slapping dolls together :p ). A few hours of initial gameplay would be impressive.

Are you using naninovel at all? some of what I see reminds me of Naninovel, which is what I've been trying to learn and add features to.
Naninovel was the reason I went to Unity and not Unreal. It's like plugging in Renpy right into Unity.
Awesome!!!

Tpose :ROFLMAO:. Naninovel was the #1 reason I went with Unity instead of Unreal. It was exactly what I was looking for. It's like pluging Renpy right into Unity. Making it work in a 3d game, while also learning Unity was a bit of a struggle at first. But now I'm pretty much just got it down to a science. I use Naninovel with Playmaker. If you have any questions about Nani with Playmaker, I'll do my best to help. Good luck, and thanks.

Reactions: Saki_Sliz