• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

"Pleasure Thieves" looking for Beta testers

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi all,

We just finished tweaking the English and Spanish version of Chapter 1 of our game, and we'd like to ask for some help to test the game before we release it.
We are looking for around ten users to help us to find those bugs we might have missed or to give us some feedback before we made the game public. We'd like to have users with PC or Mac if it is possible. We will probably add a small voluntary survey for the testers, so we will know in which areas we need to improve the game, either for Chapter 1 or for the following releases.

Game Title.jpg
What is the game about?

"Pleasure Thieves" put you in the role of a teenager who moves to study journalism in a famous university. Usually, he is not very lucky with girls, but after meeting his roommate, he will discover it might be a way to improve his luck. It's a "comedy" game that takes inspiration from some classic movies like Porky's, Revenge of the Nerds, American Pie... It's mainly linear, but they will be some branching choices in the game with characters that will remember your decisions and will affect your gameplay or the story.

This is our first experience doing this type of games, and we are really excited about it, but we are also aware that we will make some mistakes in our way. :)

PleasureThieves_Screenshot_02.jpg PleasureThieves_Screenshot_05.jpg

How do I apply to be a Tester?

Very easy. You can leave us a comment below, and we will update this post once we have enough people.
Please let us know what OS you have and what language you can test. We'd like to have as much variety as possible. :)

Thanks for your help!

HugeSlot

Apr 21, 2019
Im in,

I've got 3 years of FQA testing up my sleves,
Currently using Win10,
I can test both french and english,

PM me if interested. I'll post this comment on Reddit as well.

Reactions: Honey Tales

Zez

Jul 3, 2017
I'll give a try, currently Windows user, that is if you still have room?
And English is preferred language please.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Im in,

I've got 3 years of FQA testing up my sleves,
Currently using Win10,
I can test both french and english,

PM me if interested. I'll post this comment on Reddit as well.
Yes, there is still room. We'll wait a few more days and I'll send you a PM with the link to the build.
In the meantime, we'll fix some more bugs.

And just to be clear here: THIS IS A NOT PAID JOB. (by now this is a hobby and we cannot pay for this kind of services)

Thanks!

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Would you mind sharing kinks/tags with us so we know what to expect?
I myself am a simple man, as long as there are / intend to be vaginal creampies, you can count me in... ;)
Others might be more picky though and that might help...

Hysn

Apr 21, 2019
I'd be interested. Would it be possible for you to update the post you made on reddit once you're done choosing people?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Would you mind sharing kinks/tags with us so we know what to expect?
I myself am a simple man, as long as there are / intend to be vaginal creampies, you can count me in... ;)
Others might be more picky though and that might help...
This is something we thought about adding, but the whole story is not fully developed and we only know certain elements we'd like to include, therefore, we don't want to create wrong expectations if some of those elements don't make to the final complete game. Having said that... what can you expect overall? Teasing, Voyeurism, Beautiful Teens, Milfs, Fetisch, Big Tits, Creampies (of course!), orgies, Toys... and some more surprises we don't want to reveal yet. Incest is not part of the story BUT I have in mind some cool story line for one of the chapters which might include something related.

I'd be interested. Would it be possible for you to update the post you made on reddit once you're done choosing people?
Totally! :)

Reactions: QuaiTone

buttstuffmcgee

Jun 20, 2018
I'll give it a fuck around. Windows 10. English, might be able to stumble through Spanish. But it probably wouldnt help you with your translations too much

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
We expect to contact you guys during today and tomorrow if we sort out some small issues we found.

Thanks!

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Heads up: We are trying to solve one issue that unfortunately is taking longer than expected. Sorry guys.