VN Ren'Py Please some suggestions on starting a VN

ZeroDesign

Apr 14, 2024
Hello!

I am a newbie, currently learning Ren'Py, and hoping to be able to make a VN soon.
I have some story ideas, mainly with some girl MCs.

I am a beginner on renders / images as well, but learning pretty fast.
Problem is that DAZ Studio does not work at all on AMD, and my gamer ass decided it
wanted the best value for gaming before finding this new "interest". I am working on VAM,
which is ok for now, but has a lot of limitations in terms of realism and lighting.
I do not have plans for monetizing this. I see it as a hobby. 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 24.png 25.png 26.png

Here are some "renders" and a bit of a story premise:
Ann is a 19yo with a troubled past (i have lots of ideas here). She has to make ends meet, and begins to do modelling.
Before the session she is very anxious, and does not like what she has to do, but is born for it (as you will see).

I am looking for suggestions in terms of renders, models, story, lighting. All criticism is welcome.
I am planning to do something similar in game style to Dumb Koala, at least to begin with (linear story, good renders, decent story, taboo).