Completed Please recommend some Corruptions or Heavy NTR RPG games.

milo366061

Jan 24, 2024
Hi. I am looking for some good corruption games like Ambrosia, Magical Girl Celesphonia, Enicia, Karryn Prison and Pray Games. or some NTR games like Thug Hero Party, Scars of Summer, Fleeting Iris and Knight of Messiah

It's better if I can freely corrupt the girl and make her do bad things

I've played every ONEONE1 games and Acerola games too

Please recommend some good games.

P.S It's better if there is a slave route.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I can't recommend any NTR games for you, they just aren't my thing.

'Good' is always going to be subjective but here are a few I liked:
EP Battle Girl <- game is a bit different from your normal RPG games, but it was still fun.
Brave Alchemist Colette
Fall in Labyrinth <- Excellent game. Not only can you corrupt your main character, you have a pair of 'slaves' you can corrupt as well
Into the Nightmare
The Agnietta <- I think this game is complete, but even if it isn't, it was a pretty fun corruption game to play.
Sylphy and the Sleepless Island <- Can play as nice or as nasty as you want to be, some choices can have an effect on the final boss battle
Treasure Hunter Claire <- not really corruption, but it was a nice change to have a PC where you were already DTF and just 'expanded' their 'skill set' over the course of the game.

Another corruption game I liked was Lolique2Gaiden. The MC can actually lose their powers and get dropped into an extended game over scenario. You can abort your offspring ... after they are born. You can become a 'Devil Girl', which I think can affect the ending of the game. You won't find the game on this site though, it is a serious loli game. It was a pretty good game, but you will end up hunting for it elsewhere if you want to try it out.

milo366061

Jan 24, 2024
I can't recommend any NTR games for you, they just aren't my thing.

'Good' is always going to be subjective but here are a few I liked:
EP Battle Girl <- game is a bit different from your normal RPG games, but it was still fun.
Brave Alchemist Colette
Fall in Labyrinth <- Excellent game. Not only can you corrupt your main character, you have a pair of 'slaves' you can corrupt as well
Into the Nightmare
The Agnietta <- I think this game is complete, but even if it isn't, it was a pretty fun corruption game to play.
Sylphy and the Sleepless Island <- Can play as nice or as nasty as you want to be, some choices can have an effect on the final boss battle
Treasure Hunter Claire <- not really corruption, but it was a nice change to have a PC where you were already DTF and just 'expanded' their 'skill set' over the course of the game.

Another corruption game I liked was Lolique2Gaiden. The MC can actually lose their powers and get dropped into an extended game over scenario. You can abort your offspring ... after they are born. You can become a 'Devil Girl', which I think can affect the ending of the game. You won't find the game on this site though, it is a serious loli game. It was a pretty good game, but you will end up hunting for it elsewhere if you want to try it out.
I will try Agnietta first and then fall in labyrinth. will try the loli one last. I've played other ones also. thanks for the help. brother

Reactions: CaptainBipto