Identify Please help me find this weight gain game!

Horny Fool

Jan 14, 2022
This is a game I downloaded a while ago then deleted later when I was clearing up computer space. I thought I wouldn't miss it but then the sorrow crept up on me. Here I will try to relay as much information as I can recall.

The title had something to do with roommates, I'm fairly certain.

The game was made with RenPy, and I downloaded it off Itch.io.

It was part VN, part life sim, centered around the fetish of gaining weight and dragging others down with you into depravity.

The actual plot had you, a young adult girl (Akemi, maybe?), move into an apartment in the city so you can attend college for your degree in... sports science? You had wanted to be some iteration of coach, I believe. The apartment had two other people as roommates, a loose chick that loves to eat and an also loose chick that loves to drink whenever she isn;t plugging in at the office. There were various activities and attached subplots you could do, like taking the eater roommate to the gym, working with the drinker roommate and going out partying with her at night, going to the spa to watch some gradual breast expansion, going running and seeing a weight transference thing, attending college and participating in volleyball and seeing the dynamic shift between your two teammates, visiting your childhood friend who's let herself go. All the while you're making the decision whether to become fat or stay fit, whether to become x person's feeder or letting them be your feeder, and every time you hit a certain weight threshold, you'd have a weight gain expansion dream sequence that let you determine whether you wanted to go bigger or stay thin. I recall that after a certain weight threshold, your little sister would come to stay over at your apartment to try and get you on the straight and narrow, and you can drag her down with you too. There was also very briefly a supernatural subplot where you met a kitsune at a shrine that can grant your truest wish, and you use it for debaucherous reasons.

Thank you for any help you can give.

cheezed

Sep 28, 2019

Not to be confused with 'Fatten My Roomates', which is a seemingly dead game. ( )

Horny Fool

Jan 14, 2022

Not to be confused with 'Fatten My Roomates', which is a seemingly dead game. ( )
You're a hero. Thanks for helping me. Too bad the dev is using AI generation in their art. I was actually kind of fond of how ugly the models looked at times. Now I just need to figure out how to close the thread...

Reactions: P0lar0pp0site

cheezed

Sep 28, 2019
It has potential, but I think the creator's tastes will keep dragging it away from what I was hoping for (more uni content, options other than slob, middle-of-the-road paths for being chubby instead of skinny on the weight loss route or wg turning you into a sub overnight)... when it actually gets updated. Dev is slow which is understandable, but the anger at the lack of communication with patron backers is understandable imho.

I personally don't mind the AI art when it's done well (I find the gonkiness of the og models endearing but very distracting, especially with faces) but the first attempt did have a bunch of issues. I think they've sorted those out going forward though, so fingers crossed.

Horny Fool

Jan 14, 2022
More uni content would be nice, I don't even know if attending uni is mandatory since even when I attended every day, as long as I continued to gain weight, my marks would drop. It also feels like it takes way too long for anything to happen, which is a little discouraging. I get what you mean by middle of the toad, on my second playthrough I tried playing Akane as someone that does fantasise about being fat, but doesn't actually take any active steps to becoming fat, instead keeping her figure and turning down excess food, and it took me a while to realise that I had fucked myself. By selecting yes on wanting to grow I now needed to grow to progress the "plot," else I would just be caught in a deadend loop until the game's day counter hit its end. No one would grow past that point unless I took the steps to grow first. Because you know what, I'm not actually super fond of slob stuff or becoming a bundle of lard, I like my fat within limits, I like it solid, but I'm willing to put up with some shit to get my itch scratched.