PLEASE, does anyone have the cracked version of live 2D 4.0.0.8 or higher?

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I have been working on a project for months but I can't finish it because version 4.0.0.7 has a fucking ram leak error that makes it impossible to continue. I searched all over the internet and found nothing. If someone would be so kind to help me, I would be eternally grateful.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
There's this:

There are some people getting some , but seems it's likely a false-positive.

Reactions: Punchipuzzz

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
There's this:

wow, I didn't expect to hear back so quickly, well...I didn't expect to even hear back haha. Seriously, thank you very much, I'll try if it works and if it does, you'll be the first to see what I did.

Reactions: MissFortune

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
There's this:

do you know if this russian site is safe? i mean, none of the comments talk about any virus, so i guess there is no problem, right? because as soon as i downloaded the torrent, my antivirus blocked it, although it wouldn't be the first time that a crack called the attention of an antivirus.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
As far as the site being safe or not, it's on the top of for software. That being said, there might always be one that slips through the cracks. Setting up a VM and doing it on that would probably be the best option if you're still worried about it. Something like VirtualBox should be relatively easy to get working at this point.

As for where it mentions a potential virus in that reddit thread:

mal.png