yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PlayersStreetCompanionIdolVoiceActorYurikasCase-1.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
imagine that a couple hundred years ago I'm pretty sure that was a norm....and also I've seen an in game gif of someone shaving down there...I got scared bro she went right over the lips I'm shocked she didnt cut her clit...

Reactions: Mimihime

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Top heavy with short hair.. turnoff ^2
big areolas.. turn on
shit translation.. turn down
female protagonist.. prostitute.

RottenPotato

Jun 2, 2018
Translation: English (Official... kalm
...AI TL) panik
This is a really confusing world we lived in today.

Also wake me up if there is a patch for... that black forest...

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
the translation is too much of a turn off.... what's the point of corruption, if you can't read about it?...
Some people don't really care so it's better than nothing I guess.

For the others... yeah no choice but to wait for a proper translation. Ideally these kinds of translation would be put into a separate forum to keep this one a bit more clean, but that might be a bit too much to ask organization-wise. (not that it's a big deal imo anyway, as long as the screenshots clearly show the level of the translation)

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Some people don't really care so it's better than nothing I guess.

For the others... yeah no choice but to wait for a proper translation. Ideally these kinds of translation would be put into a separate forum to keep this one a bit more clean, but that might be a bit too much to ask organization-wise. (not that it's a big deal imo anyway, as long as the screenshots clearly show the level of the translation)
at least you guys get english...i think the ai crap dont work for joiplay

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
we get it she has pubes...a lot...so what...its all natural....y not go shave ur head bald??? n if u are bald then good for you
But...I do shave my head bald. And use Just For Men for my facial hair.

...Should I mention that my mother was all-but-bald down there save for some feathery-light pubes just above her groin and no-where else? I mean, she never shaved her pits or legs due to having no hair there, either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nikkunamesu

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
^ Exactly.
...Should I mention that my mother was all-but-bald down there save for some feathery-light pubes just above her groin and no-where else? I mean, she never shaved her pits or legs due to having no hair there, either.
Also, this kind of energy reminds me of one time where I saw some incel dude bragging about how his grandfather never had to eat pussy.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Why do you know what your Mother's pussy is like.
...Had to re-insert her catheter once when she broke both feet in an accident and the hospital was being difficult regarding her insurance so they released her to my home. Thankfully I was able to get her into hospice care while she was healing a few days later. She was so doped-up she had no idea who I was at the time. Then there was the time before then when I found her sprawled on the ground immediately after said accident where I found she liked going commando...then the times after she came home from hospice but still needed help getting into my shower where I'd set-up a bench seat for her...and the times she kicked her sheets off when taking an afternoon nap back when I was a teen...and the times when I was a dumb kid and she had me give her foot rubs while she was in a short nightgown...

Come to think of it, that likely sounds a lot more odd/off than I really realized. Still trying to figure-out what's up with that matchbook from that (long-since defunct) illegal brothel in that town my family lived in when I was still in diapers that she kept for some reason...a matchbook that had a name written on the inside of the flap that's almost her name and almost looks like her handwriting but I'm not 100% certain (she she's been 100% dead for over a decade so I can't ask outside a Ouija board).

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes