Unity Completed Play with Sara-chan! "Lovey-Dovey Sex with a Classmate" [v1.0.2] [あおりんご工房]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

User?

Oct 7, 2022
Doesn't seem like a safe download to me, windows defender *really* doesn't like multiple files.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
pedo simulator 2024 :coffee:
I also don't like lolicons and alike, but both the title and the synopsis use the word "classmate".
So, although there is possibility of "she is extremely smart and skipped some grades" and alike, it has a low probability of being the case here. Therefore, we can say that the boy has roughly the same age as the girl.
What i'm trying to say is: this game is not very good as a proper "pedo simulator", since the boy is also a kid, and a fully proper "pedo simulator" should have a dirty old man as the main character, so it can properly be seen as a "pedo simulator" from all angles, and maybe even allow a proper self-insertion of the pedo player.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
There's trojan?? Aw man I've already installed it and they're gonna see my hundreds of secret research purposes files.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3373723

Overview:
This is a game where you can become friends with a classmate, 'Sara-chan', and enjoy flirting with her.
In Scenario Mode, you can enjoy the story while having fun with Sara-chan.
After clearing the Scenario Mode, you can freely enjoy flirting in Free Mode.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-21
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Developer: あおりんご工房
Censored: Yes
Version: v1.0.2
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Uncensor Patch: F95Zone - - - - -

View attachment 3373722 View attachment 3373724 View attachment 3373725 View attachment 3373726 View attachment 3373727

The tutorial screen stays overlayed over the game and freezes at 30% still.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote