1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
the controls for this game are jinky as fuck, like bruh sensitivity be tooooooo high!! :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Well the most optimized game from this author is still Time Commando. Is there any ways to make perfomance better?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
No, Character looks like a burn victim in game, voice is Text to Speech, Enemies can kill you mid animation, walking and running speed is atrocious
I asked myself the same thing. I looked at the pictures: and I had my answer. You know the answer.

feni toss

Nov 15, 2017
#-PkJ-ER3RhRkxFQTrbg5VXxGUrybuJvdHnmX0Lcpz60

Last edited:

VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
How can i open all scenes? Sometimes i can not skip the scenes and it took too much time. Can we do the open all scenes or is there any galery mode?

Sep 26, 2020
how do i pull out the gun its doesnt attacks and that antena base how to get in?
Not sure I'd bother pulling out the gun shown in the first image.
It's clearly a pre-charged air pistol, so probably not very potent.
Given that the player character's skin looks like cast concrete and her tits are as rigid as cast concrete, you'd probably do a lot better to just punch your problems.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Pretty sure the game isn't completed, seems like SRM88 is still working on it as of 8/13.

Also link to 1.06:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you actually paying to support this dev?

SRM88 is the same dev as Girl Halloween which is buggy af and never got finished but is marked as completed.

i think this game now is his 4th game.
character has leather skin - looks awful.
gameplay mechanics "mechanics" are awful.

this dev should really stop making new content and attempt to learn more C++ and actually create playable games with UI and game save, quick save, restart points, etc.

this is hot garbage folks RIP.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PlanetOfTerror-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
are you actually paying to support this dev?

SRM88 is the same dev as Girl Halloween which is buggy af and never got finished but is marked as completed.

i think this game now is his 4th game.
character has leather skin - looks awful.
gameplay mechanics "mechanics" are awful.

this dev should really stop making new content and attempt to learn more C++ and actually create playable games with UI and game save, quick save, restart points, etc.

this is hot garbage folks RIP.
I supported this dev because I like what he does. Dude keeps experimenting and creates what he wants - that's admirable. Sure, games are quite bad, but they have a soul, if that makes sense.

Reactions: j1zzpep and Sparman
1.40 star(s) 5 Votes