Prospektor

Oct 28, 2017
any saves or cheat version....?
Ok, here is what you do with cheat engine.
1, open cheat engine and select from processes instead of applications in the program selection menu.
2, you should see a set of four processes with a random string of numbers or letters followed by "-nw.exe". select one of the processes. The one that worked for me was titled "0000053C-nw.exe". yours may or may not be different, try them all until you find success.
3, you may need to play one level to boost up some cash. 65 is what i used.
4, SAVE THE GAME. then go to the shop then start your cash search, searching in 4bytes .
5, buy somthing at the bottom costing you 60 bucks then search again for the remaining cash.
6, if it dose not work, back out and reload the save, then try again.
7, if the cash address dose not show up move on to another "-nw.exe" process.
I hope this helps you out, good luck.

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
I'm not going to lie, the game is fun, it has an interesting premise (a perverted kid who delivers pizzas) and challenging, at first I was screwed with the menu but then I got the thing. I think the weaknesses of this game are the design, the female characters are really sexy and the animations are reasonably well done but some designs leave something to be desired. The game is not something that deserves "GOTY" but it does give you a few hours of fun if you leave or don't have another game to play.

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
Ok, here is what you do with cheat engine.
1, open cheat engine and select from processes instead of applications in the program selection menu.
2, you should see a set of four processes with a random string of numbers or letters followed by "-nw.exe". select one of the processes. The one that worked for me was titled "0000053C-nw.exe". yours may or may not be different, try them all until you find success.
3, you may need to play one level to boost up some cash. 65 is what i used.
4, SAVE THE GAME. then go to the shop then start your cash search, searching in 4bytes .
5, buy somthing at the bottom costing you 60 bucks then search again for the remaining cash.
6, if it dose not work, back out and reload the save, then try again.
7, if the cash address dose not show up move on to another "-nw.exe" process.
I hope this helps you out, good luck.
Nah cheat engine isn't working, ive tried it like 10 times

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote