bkbk

Sep 8, 2020
I truly enjoyed Pizza Hot, but is too raw to play. I enjoyed the story of the virgin girl from a religious country family being corrupted by the big city.
Abelius is still working on Kayla's romance and a lewd scene with the fucking ugly landlord and hell knows how long will take to finish it.
I'm trying right now "Insexsity" which has similar gameplay and good 2d graphics and animations, but the story is as empty as my soul.

Does someone have a suggestion for an adult game involving a female protagonist/corruption with a decent amount of content with a good story?
https://f95zone.to/threads/unaware-in-the-city-v34e-basic-mr-unaware-studios.167894/

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Honestly glad to see this thread getting less and less attention, because that's the inevidable outcome for this game that has that "potential" everyone keeps harping on about.

I first posted on this thread now little over a year ago and the game hasn't progressed at all, really. No really, the amount of content added is probably stuff other devs add in a single update or two within 1-2 months.

Subscribestar seems as dead as can be and I'm guessing the discord has probably *a bit* more attention than that.

This is pathetic. Not just Abelius's money laundering business here, but the entire game development speed. People who do games for free as a hobby work faster and more efficiently.
Hell, even my favourite dev first created a prototype and then released a demo that showed potential. He then dipped for 2 years because of lack of motivation, then came back and finished the game within 6 months. All without financial support. All without begging for money on a monthly basis. He just put a pricetag on it at the end and went on to work on the next title. He made bank and the game slapped too imo.
Then again, that dev wasn't a western one - aka 20% chance that the game isn't a scam and gets finished type.

Make this a fucking VN Abelius. There isn't any choice in the content you consume anyway for this game because you don't give a shit about the consumers.
I hate VNs, but at least it'd get the game into a state that isn't a buggy grindfest to get your toes tickled and then blueballed.

On the bright side, at least GTAVI releases before this stinker does a full release. Something to do while checking this thread for an update once every 3-6 months.

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
It's funny, but even though there's no penetrative sex scene yet, you can't honestly say there's no sex in this game.
That's called foreplay.

While it is a sexual activity, it's not sex per-se. Fondling's good and all but you won't lose your virginity to it, which is the main goal of any and all corruption games, or at least the highlight.

If I wanted to watch a virgin touch themselves or get touched by a creepy uncle for 3 years I'd look around Abelius's paying supporters.

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
That's called foreplay.

While it is a sexual activity, it's not sex per-se. Fondling's good and all but you won't lose your virginity to it, which is the main goal of any and all corruption games, or at least the highlight.

If I wanted to watch a virgin touch themselves or get touched by a creepy uncle for 3 years I'd look around Abelius's paying supporters.
Good luck explaining to your wife that giving the neighbor a titty fuck wasn't sex

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Good luck explaining to your wife that giving the neighbor a titty fuck wasn't sex
It wasnt sex, it was still foreplay. It was however cheating which extends to kissing as well, no? Hell, lets go with handholding and cuddling too, I doubt a wife or husband would like that. Even flirting, which has zero physical contact but still, your wife or husband would dislike that.

You made a nothing burger of an argument there.

Edit: And to hammer it home using Wikipedia: 'Mammary intercourse is a sex act, performed as either foreplay or as non-penetrative sex.'
But again, heres my quote and main point: 'While it is a sexual activity, it's not sex per-se. Fondling's good and all but you won't lose your virginity to it, which is the main goal of any and all corruption games, or at least the highlight.'

The game has no sex, no PP in Vajayjay go woohoo. Or do you need me to specify it in biology terms using Latin words?:KEK:

Actually after rewriting and trying to wrap my brain around your reply, yeah no you didn't make a good argument there at all. Cheating is cheating and a different topic you can discuss about elsewhere, because it didn't dispute that the game has no penetrative sex. You didn't defend the game or countered my argument. You only played yourself like a damn fiddle.

Last edited:
Reactions: lololaut

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
It wasnt sex, it was still foreplay. It was however cheating which extends to kissing as well, no? Hell, lets go with handholding and cuddling too, I doubt a wife or husband would like that. Even flirting, which has zero physical contact but still, your wife or husband would dislike that.

You made a nothing burger of an argument there.

Edit: And to hammer it home using Wikipedia: 'Mammary intercourse is a sex act, performed as either foreplay or as non-penetrative sex.'
But again, heres my quote and main point: 'While it is a sexual activity, it's not sex per-se. Fondling's good and all but you won't lose your virginity to it, which is the main goal of any and all corruption games, or at least the highlight.'

The game has no sex, no PP in Vajayjay go woohoo. Or do you need me to specify it in biology terms using Latin words?:KEK:

Actually after rewriting and trying to wrap my brain around your reply, yeah no you didn't make a good argument there at all. Cheating is cheating and a different topic you can discuss about elsewhere, because it didn't dispute that the game has no penetrative sex. You didn't defend the game or countered my argument. You only played yourself like a damn fiddle.
Here is a definition of a sex act from Dictionary.com: an act of physical intimacy between two people for sexual pleasure or gratification, usually involving genital, oral, or anal contact.
If you think face ejaculation, titty fucking and cunnilingus are no sex acts then I guess neither I nor the meaning of words will convince you.

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Here is a definition of a sex act from Dictionary.com: an act of physical intimacy between two people for sexual pleasure or gratification, usually involving genital, oral, or anal contact.
If you think face ejaculation, titty fucking and cunnilingus are no sex acts then I guess neither I nor the meaning of words will convince you.
Exactly, Sex Act, as the same website you quote describes simple sex as "sexual relations or activity, especially sexual intercourse"

Homie, I'm boutta undo the crossed out thing I had in my last post
"The game has no sex, no PP in Vajayjay go woohoo. Or do you need me to specify it in biology terms using Latin words? :KEK: "

Okay, we're arguing over the same point, got it. My bad.

Still doesn't change the fact the game is a PoS with no future. 3 years for mere small sexual acts is 3 too many. Shit like that should be done within a couple months tops.
The corruption is so slow at this point that even I understood my mistake faster in this one page of posts. (I misread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koyaga

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
Exactly, Sex Act, as the same website you quote describes simple sex as "sexual relations or activity, especially sexual intercourse"

Homie, I'm boutta undo the crossed out thing I had in my last post
"The game has no sex, no PP in Vajayjay go woohoo. Or do you need me to specify it in biology terms using Latin words? :KEK: "
So, since you're quoting the definition of “sex”, in your opinion, there are sexual acts in this game, but there's no sexual activity? It was a funny conversation.

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
So, since you're quoting the definition of “sex”, in your opinion, there are sexual acts in this game, but there's no sexual activity? It was a funny conversation.
Yeah my definition of sex is straight up steaming ham, and sex acts or activities are more general broad term for me, including but not limited to foreplay. Thus I simply go with sex, foreplay, fondling, etc.

I guess it boils down to idk why I replied in the first message that I replied to, seeing as it wasn't even directed towards me.
Funky how I lack the ability to fucking read ig.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 96 Votes