Wolf RPG Completed Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi [v1.00] [Sprite Hills / Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Glitchy_Gaming0

Oct 24, 2020
The downloaded file doesn't seem to have some of the files translated correctly, I've tried downloading and extracting using Japanese locale, and it didn't seem to work, so I'm not sure what to do.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The downloaded file doesn't seem to have some of the files translated correctly, I've tried downloading and extracting using Japanese locale, and it didn't seem to work, so I'm not sure what to do.
Most of the text files in the data\picture\anime\sceneXY folders seem to have garbled names; looks like freaking Cyrillic for whatever reason. Did someone archive this poorly in Russian locale or something? o_O

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Try extracting the files again, but this time use winrar and unicode in order to preserve the japanese characters and not get that error.

davethwave

Oct 12, 2017
Pixel hills just made a new game called Akanemachi Sidetracked apparently which is the third part of this series. Just posting this to be able to request this game.

Oct 21, 2017
How many seconds did you spend to check it? Yes one is Japanese but two are translated
Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record (ENG)

Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi (ENG)

Pixel Town Wild Times @ Akanemachi Second (JAP)

videos deletes...

Uettus

Jun 14, 2021
I'm also getting that green text message error. Extracting the files with winrar did nothing for me.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Well whenever I tried using someone else's save file I got a weird error, but once you know how to speed run the game it ain't that long if you know what your doing, but it sucks you have to get all the damned events in order to clear the recollection room, and god forbid if you delete the system.sav file, then you lose all the recollection room data, even if you have a save that already has gone through it all. Funny enough, my first playthrough was 2 hours long, while the speed run playthrough clocked in around 27 minutes. But man I got to say those scene were nice and long and rather visually appealing, so I guess it was worth playing through. Just wish there was a tag for Pixel art ones like this.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
If anyone wants the full 28 minutes of animations all in one place you can view it here:

You might need to register a free account to see it because of the "loli" tag.

On that note, this game's OP should have the "loli" and "rape" tags.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes