Collection Video Pixel Perry collection [2022-09-15] [Pixel-Perry]

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
What happened to the Bulma x Launch animation? It's been 4 months since the last update.
And now he's putting the Starfire x Kitty animation on hold too.
Every animation i look forward to keeps getting pushed aside.
Its all been downhill since the TristxIllaoi ani. He keeps taking on new projects and ping ponging between them. Now the mummy anna vid seems like it'll be put on hold as he just now returns to the starfire x kitty one. There was also the sequel to that one balljob animation he did remodels for and nothing else. He really needs better focus.

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
Touching on Amy's 4th rework. She looks like a genderbent Jake Long. I can't unsee it. ANA vid is rendering(release possibly this week), starfire anime might get put in storage with the bulmaxlaunch vid.

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019

A 50 second video, with the actual sex part being only 6 or 7 seconds. Jesus Christ this is such a fucking waste of a video with Rouge

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018

A 50 second video, with the actual sex part being only 6 or 7 seconds. Jesus Christ this is such a fucking waste of a video with Rouge
I agree but they still do amazing work. But seems like always a lot or few that tend to that in their animations making the sex part only 6 or 7 seconds.

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019

Well he's beginning to have a content crisis. Model revisions every 2 weeks, projects getting left behind(bulma x launch is most likely a dead project). He doesnt like kitten x starfire but will finish it for patrons(they voted for it). He wants to do more OC animations but I bet a Palworld gift that he's going to rework his OCs again after he finishes SxK.