SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Pisanto_Banner.jpg

Overview:
Pisanto is a CGI artist who creates comic book stories featuring original female characters who must endure all manner of rough sexual abuse and ruthless manhandling, mostly at the hands of the usual suspects whom you've most likely seen in every NTR/Blackmail/Rape doujin or webtoon.
A few of his works were lost when a punitive squad of pissed-off warrior-nuns raided his abode and doused his workstation with combustible holy water,
but he nonetheless managed to fend off the assault and escape with the remainder of his backups.
Though his earlier workflow consisted of custom renders using homemade models posed in Honey Select, Koikatsu & their miscellaneous modkits, he has gradually transitioned to the Daz3D engine, and continues to improve the visual quality of his comics.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-06
Artist: Pisanto - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Pages: 1260+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:
Ayaka's Diary (Complete): - -
Promise (Complete): - -
The Girl Who Can't Say No (Ongoing - Chapters1+2): - -

The Rose's Fall Into Darkness (Ongoing):

One-Shots:

001.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
a1.jpg a2.jpg a3.jpg a4.jpg a5.jpg a6.jpg a7.jpg

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
There is also part 5 of "The rose's fall into darkness" on ehentai but no torrent download for it so far. Also, there are "behind the scenes" galleries ( ), which are the non comic pages of the "Rose's Fall"

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
There is also part 5 of "The rose's fall into darkness" on ehentai but no torrent download for it so far. Also, there are "behind the scenes" galleries ( ), which are the non comic pages of the "Rose's Fall"
Unfortunately, the versions on E-Hentai are downscaled and compressed, but I'll soon update with the HD versions from Patreon.
Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Ron Black

Dec 23, 2019
The art was sick bro. As a BDSM fan (especially Masochist Girl), i approve it. I hope you still updating the ongoing chapter, especially "The Rose Fall Into Darkness"

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Dude, why you didn't post The Villain 1?
Because I was only able to procure the censored version from Fanbox, since only Patreon had the uncensored one, which was removed due to multiple reports from "offended users".
Here is the censored version, in case you (or anyone else) still want it:

The Villain 1: | |

Last edited:

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Because I was only able to procure the censored version from Fanbox, since only Patreon had the uncensored one, which was removed due to multiple reports from "offended users".
Here is the censored version, in case you (or anyone else) still want it:

The Villain 1: |Link-2|
not even in the Library? or u dont have access to that? here is the link , it say it has all his works but u need the key from patreon