RPGM - Completed - Pirate Queen Malena [v2.00] [Nagiyahonpo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Tkangk

This game gives me a little bit dizzy, it is a first person-maze-exploration which uses arrow key to look left, right, back, and move forward. I'm not used to this type of thing, but it's still pretty fun.

There is quite the npc interaction and even there's only 2 quests, it's still enjoyable. I finished the game very quick only less than 1 hr, there is no difficulty on the 'battle', you can use perma-buff item that makes your attack power goes significantly high, even the last boss isn't a threat.

The story is simple, and the only thing that's weird is all the male is fucked up, even the king whips his dick out as a reward......
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

I was excited at the theme and concept of this game, but there's just nothing quality about it. You would probably expect her to have H content involving her crew right? Sure, once. But for the most part you have to pay for whores to use (which has no content btw) and then if you let their lewd level go too high then they rape her and game over. Speaking of which, an H game having a game over is a sin. And this game is full of it. There's lots of maintenance to your crew, but not the fun kind. Gave it a chance hoping there was something redeemable about this game. There isn't. Don't waste your time.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

myjammies

I looked the main image for this game and was intrigued so decided to give it a whirl. Unfortunately, there's simply not a lot going on in the game or even the scenes to be enjoyable. In fact, I didn't see a single scene except the prince one because the game never really makes it so you will encounter them unless you play to lose.

The gameplay in this, at least the sailing about bit, can be fun. The idea of managing a crew and taking on ships and pillaging them is very intriguing and even the basic RPGM implementation of it is fun. However, you're never at any danger of funds so can absolutely pillage everyone and anyone by getting more crew. The other element is a dungeon crawler with RPGM battles and that is something I didn't enjoy. The battles themselves were fine, I was quite happy with a battle system that didn't rely on the base mediocrity of the RPGM engine but instead used timing of two buttons to hit. However, it also meant that you would never get hit. But points for trying. The dungeons I absolutely loathed. Especially the last two. It was so easy to get lost in them and particularly in the last dungeon, there is this entire section where everything's dark. I have no idea why it was included if not to frustrate players and make them wonder why they torture themselves so just to see some anime tiddies.

The H-Content looks good. But again, I only saw it after the game. There are only four dungeons and nothing worthwhile in the cities themselves so you can speedrun the game rapidly. Afterwards, you're ported to the gallery and everything (I think there are about 8 scenes) are unlocked so you can see all of it then. It wasn't all that amazing and the gameplay being a chore made the scenes lose their luster as well as there was no tie-in to actual gameplay.

Decent but nothing to write home about. Your time is probably better spent looking at the CGs and moving on rather than trawling through the confusing dungeons.