VN - HTML - Abandoned - Pirate King [Ch 2 0.1] [critical_gaming]

1. 4.00 star(s)

zeo_Zeo

There is hope for this game, as it is still brand new this game can head out to various directions, and as of the moment, the story seems to be original and appealing.

Beyond that, i also believe that the game will most likely pay out, so i would recommend investing into the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

H_NGM_N666

I like where the story might goes in future but there are also some points which i really don´t like.

I must tell the truth that i don´t look at the screenshots before i played the game and thought that i don´t have to see other people fucking in my room. But someone missed to add the NTR Tag here. We see hot girls which we want to bang but only my roommate gets to bang them all?

Also its just gifs (only 1 video of the threesome). It needs videos and sound to get me going.

Some scenes are overloaded with text. Maybe the dev could split the text in 2 or more scenes with other pics so that there is not too much text on 1 side, that would be great. Also please add more videos with sound to your game. I don´t think that there is any copyright anymore on stagnetis revenge so you can make your own clips from that?

I wish you all the best, but if the NTR "thing" proceeds i am OUT. :)