• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Pink House Rework [v0.15] [Shutulu]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Rent is $2000 a WEEK for a single bedroom in a single family house in a residential area?!!! No, it's not BAD, it's downright crooked. That's High-end Business Rent for New York City or LA. Just where is this- Trump Towers??

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Monday, Friday, Sunday at 06 pm in her bedroom.

I didn't look fufther.
There's Another Factor because after the first time, I could not give her Chocolates a second time, no matter WHEN I tried. (There is a different image on those days, of her lying on the bed, but she gets grumpy and orders MC out of her room.)

Near the end of 2 weeks, I've got Her Love stat at 38 and fairly Low Risk, but Nothing has changed except she now wants Help with the Dishes (BIG Improvement, That!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Update: On the 3rd Sunday, with Love >40, I got the Advancement. Now she wants CLOTHES for Cosplay...

This indicates that the Advancements are dependent on the Love Stat. Ok for Lisa, but I just haven't been able to have ANY interaction with Vanessa, even on MONDAYS as hinted.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
For some reason, progress with Vanessa and I just won’t get off the ground:
at 7 am in the kitchen she refuses help and that’s it - no more dialogues.
Hints says to find her on Mondays, but it's just the standard interaction you get EVERY day at that time.

Also, nothing happens in the Living Room at 11PM (the ONLY other time you see Vanessa). Clicking on her just gets a caption saying she's drinking alone. I do have Wine, but there doesn't seem to be Anything to do with It. There is a Hotspot on the wine rack in the Kitchen but it just says "I can't do anything" or some such.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote