Ren'Py Pink House Rework [v0.15] [Shutulu]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
main_menu.png
Overview:
you take the role of a man who was framed in his previous company and lost everything, money, house and wife, his adoptive brother lets him stay in his house but he decides he has had enough and decides that he will take everything his brother has, including his daughter and wife.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-05
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Developer: Shutulu - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English, Spanish

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
MAC: - - - -
ANDROID: - - - -

screenshot0055.png screenshot0048.png screenshot0049.png screenshot0052.png screenshot0053.png screenshot0054.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Couldn't really figure out an overview for this one, but if you have one DM it to me!

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
characters that will arrive in a new version, if you decide to support the project, I also plan to place more events and actions so you have more things to do during the day, besides placing more maps and characters to corrupt.

• Love
Reactions: loikl

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You take the role of a man who was framed in his previous company and lost everything: money, house, and wife; his adoptive brother lets him stay at his house, but he decides he has had enough and decides that he will take everything his brother has, including his daughter and wife.​
Man, It sounds like MC is a dick. But I haven't played it yet. :sneaky:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Man, It sounds like MC is a dick. But I haven't played it yet. :sneaky:
It is, I don't think it's a bad thing if you know how to do it.

shutulu

The good so far:
-Ideally this is presented as a corruption/revenge game with an MC who is not afraid of women nor is he a child... I mean "18" year old boy obsessed with his mother. (y)
- It's not a romance game where the MC has to "save" his girls from something for the fifth time.;)
-The MC is the villain.:love:
- The girls are sexy and the renders are not bad (but they can be improved).(y)

The bad:

-The story focuses on corrupting girls, this is a double-edged sword, it can be very good or become repetitive, be careful.
-Sandbox, for many this kills the game, for me this can work if you make a guide or sell objectives, remember that not everyone likes to spend 5 hours earning points or exploring where to go.
-The mechanics, the characters don't look bad but they look somewhat robotic, maybe investing in creating some more renders would create a little more atmosphere.
-Animations/sounds, there are none, for me it is not really a problem but surely several will cry.
-Maybe give the MC a stronger reason to hate his brother, and make the player empathize with him. (maybe less dick)

Conclusion: It is an excellent idea, which can be a success (everyone likes a corrupt MC who steals girls), but it will require several improvements, take your time and follow your own ideas.

Good luck.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
like someone else said, really the mc sounds like a major dick. I mean unless it is shown that his step bro ruined his life and got him to stay with him, just to rub his succes on mc's face, I dont see how destroying his bro.. ehem, step brother's life, is the way to go.

you might wanna raise the MC's Translucency Weight, slider a bit, cause he and the Sun are obviously not getting along well.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote