• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Completed Pink Dreams: Bikini Date with AIaka [Final] [Digital Phoenix UG]

Centhionic

Only for good, Never for evil
Uploader
Sep 19, 2021
Sf6Q_A.png

Overview:
A Very Short Visual Novel experiment which is more a proof of Concept and a rather spontaenious experiment. (with not much thought or planning put in it. It was a spontaneous idea which was directly realized.) The player comes home to his hot young girlfriend Aiaka and is about to experience an unforgettable evening. She shows you her bikini and a whole lot more. Experience a fun night.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-20
Release Date: 2024-01-11
Developer: Digital Phoenix UG
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Pink Dreams 2: My Day with AIaka
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Nx2d23.png YIv5gT.png RYfiMA.png 1+Xmto.png kPDP1x.png KxtGO+.png e06LnA.png b6AceS.png UvZ9Gs.png

Last edited:

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
You and Alaka are in your dorm room (or at home... whatever), she strips to her bikini, then naked, and you fuck her.

No choices to make.

Read it and fap, or not.

Reactions: 69ztare

etool

Jun 14, 2021
'ai cg games developer' is becoming the new ... 'I'm an Instagram model' trope or worse, 'I'm a model, on OnlyF'