4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Funny we all know Cornell wants to fuck MCs GF. Trust, sharing or cheating it doesn't erase the one fact Cornell keeps up the his girl act even when mom and sis are not around. Dude I hope there is a route where MC says fuck it this is going too far and either leaves her or takes her out of the situation and they leave. Curious how long is this game going to be.
Well, there’s not a “path” per se, but there are game over endings where Julia walks out of the situation (with or without Peter) and an ending where Peter punches Cornell and Peter and Julia break up.
How to get them is in the comments only a few pages back.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Good question! I too thought about it, but currently have no fitting idea. It might be simply a preview pic which is not necessarily in the game.
From the dev History of posting , all pics from preview are from game !!

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
From the dev History of posting , all pics from preview are from game !!
Pretty sure we had one or two preview pics last month or the month before that weren't in the release. (I could possibly be thinking of another game, but I think it was this one.)

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Pretty sure we had one or two preview pics last month or the month before that weren't in the release. (I could possibly be thinking of another game, but I think it was this one.)
All pics posted for all tire in main page, they appeared in the game ( pics in atach ). In fact, if I look at the pictures posted by Puma1978 (pictures exclusively for upper tiers who have access to library) and there are 2 or 3 pictures that do not appear in this update. one or two of this pictures seem to be from older updates of the game.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes