RPGM Abandoned Pimp Simulator 2017 [v0.3] [shadypro]

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yeah,I can easily add a new attack in the Special menu without the mini game so it will be just like the default RPGM attack.Also I can add a "cheat attack" with which you can instantly kill all enemies for the people who does not like the battle system at all.If you guys want me to add these things just let me know.
I'd vote for any way to bypass those games, while leaving it for others who do want them. My earlier suggestion for a bonus to the attack for getting the keys right quicker was more of a way to reward those who liked the games, and did well at them.

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
I'd vote for any way to bypass those games, while leaving it for others who do want them. My earlier suggestion for a bonus to the attack for getting the keys right quicker was more of a way to reward those who liked the games, and did well at them.
OK,will add some way to bypass the mini-games in the next release and maybe in the future when I have a good idea I might also add some bonuses for doing the mini-games.

Btw. here is a preview for a new character that I'm working on.She will be in the next update and I'm sure you can already guess what her scenes will be. :D What you guys think about her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
OK,will add some way to bypass the mini-games in the next release and maybe in the future when I have a good idea I might also add some bonuses for doing the mini-games.

Btw. here is a preview for a new character that I'm working on.She will be in the next update and I'm sure you can already guess what her scenes will be. :D What you guys think about her?
Cool...nice to know there will be a bypass.

You had me at the stockings...that's a pet fetish of mine.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah,I can easily add a new attack in the Special menu without the mini game so it will be just like the default RPGM attack.Also I can add a "cheat attack" with which you can instantly kill all enemies for the people who does not like the battle system at all.If you guys want me to add these things just let me know.
i prefar a cheat attac. sometimes im too lazy to play sutch rwaction mini-games.

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017

Another character I'm working on for the next release.What do you think about her?Should I change something?

Reactions: Morgue

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
The new version is almost ready!I've released the beta on my

Official release date: 6th of May

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
Just updated the OP with new links for 0.2 , let me know what you think about it.

PS:For more info about the update check the changelog ingame or my .

Reactions: Davidreiter

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
0.3 is finally ready, I hope you will enjoy it!
Download: /

PS: Please let me know what you think about the new update! :)

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
downloading it now will check it out thanks

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I've just finished playing this version. Unlike the 0.1, this one appears to be bug free. Although I can't say I like the direction this story is going, but whatever...

Last edited:

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
I've just finished playing this version. Unlike the 0.1, this one appears to be bug free. Although I can't say the direction this story is going, but whatever...
Thanks for playing! :) Also yes, I've spent a lot of time making sure everything works a expected but there still might be something that I missed, lol. About the story...without spoiling too much...let's just say I just needed a new location for the MC to obtain some stuff.
downloading it now will check it out thanks
Have you tried it out yet? :coldsweat:

Pashax2

Apr 25, 2017
I agree with those saying the fights don't add anything to the game. A reflex-test just blocks off content for those who don't have good hand-eye coordination. The characters mostly look fine, and I like the idea of managing a stable of whores, so it's off to a reasonable start.

My main concern is that at this stage there isn't actually very much for the player to DO. There are very few choices to make, and no obvious way of knowing what the effects of those choices are, which means that the player can't make meaningful decisions and as a result is robbed of agency. I know it's early days so this isn't too much of problem, but do remember that as players people expect to be able to do things and make choices, not just watch events unfold (for that we have visual novels). Out of interest, why did you choose RPGMaker and not Ren'Py or something?

Reactions: shadypro

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
Out of interest, why did you choose RPGMaker and not Ren'Py or something?
Never tried it before and just wanted to check it out, that's why. :D
Also I was making another game before this one in UE4 but it was taking a lot more time to add stuff. (I'm not that good at coding and also I do not have that much free time, because of my job and I'm also a student) So I wanted to try more braindead engine solution. I've also tried Unity for a couple of days but it's just really bad in my opinion, not for me. Ren'Py might be an option for a future project I have in mind.

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
Lighting in the original screen looks terrible. May wanna fix that, and add a few more screens.
Thank you for the feedback. I was actually thinking of redoing the intro but I'm not sure because it will take a lot of time... Idk, we will see... Also any suggestions on what to more to add?

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
I advise to talk to patreons instead.
Players will be less motivated by high patreon status if they can do the same here for free.

Also, you should try to get a relevant qty of patreons at all.
Spread the game in more places, produce a couple good preview images etc.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Its not that easy, talk there or there.

I dont have the money to support directly but if there is a bug (and they are often quite some) if its know (seen) that the develloper is active = report, if not = void, may be reported otherwise, but as it so happen, no guaranty neither surprise.

Best bet would be to give priority to Patreon as to attention, then post the changelog here (this being quite the most important point, after all, knowing what is going on with the game is the only way to handle optimisation (just like the bonus stuff, like having related girls as HeadGirl and Concubine (Free Cities) or not charming the women from the first desk as it is possible to have her come from herself (as a sub searching for a Master : you). They make for the best effects when found, albeit in that last case it was quite tricky to find them out of knowing "how to" (over 6 steps, with a time limit overall). Hum. (A spell for All).

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to the secretary earlier, its a bit to distant or better said, a single picture do not allow to tell much. She seem correct to good as it is.