Unity Abandoned Pillars of Perversion [v0.7.1] [cthulhuean]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hext`r

Jun 5, 2017
Is that a bug when after drinking potion and playing with girls I cannot proceed? The main girl suggest to come later, but there seems to be nothing to do to spend time other then having sex, and it doesn't help.
Also, can you cum in the scenes? Or are they just poses with no progression?

SwiftBoy

Jan 16, 2018
How am i supposed to progress. After I play with the girls the red one tells me to keep waiting?

menny

May 28, 2017
How am i supposed to progress. After I play with the girls the red one tells me to keep waiting?
You can't progress, that whole entrance sequence is it for that build. If you want actual content you have to go back to one of the 0.3 builds or anyone before 0.7 because this current build scrapes everything that the old builds used to have

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
So, does anyone know how is the state of this game. I remember from years ago, never got the support it deserved, while others get much more support than should, but I always hoped they could do better. So how is it, did they improved, included a gameplay, more girls?

Reactions: meh65

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
So, does anyone know how is the state of this game. I remember from years ago, never got the support it deserved, while others get much more support than should, but I always hoped they could do better. So how is it, did they improved, included a gameplay, more girls?
RIGHT?!

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
Heya guys, quick post to say that they renamed themselves "grave companions" and that they are going to release a new build by the end of April :)

Reactions: nexuslion
D

Deleted member 238517

They have their newest build that came out today under their new patreon build under patreon.com/gravecompanions

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nexuslion

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
The creator has been more active on patreon and twitter recently so Id say this game isnt abandoned.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Thanks everybody for your continued interest! I can confirm this project is definitely not abandoned but we do have a new studio and game name, so we will create a new thread very soon for the updated project.
Head on over to Twitter for juicy gifs and news, this is also the best place to raise any questions you might have :)

~ Anika

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote