Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
i don't know what to do with this game, the other one this dev made was so bad thati have 0 trust of playing this new , let alone give any money to his cause, but the models are hot, thing is in the last one, models were hot and mc didn t even have sex with any of them...then the game ends abruptly because Yes .... well i will follow my gut... passing on this game, if in 2 years the game still here and im alive i probably will play it

homor

Oct 22, 2023
i don't know what to do with this game, the other one this dev made was so bad thati have 0 trust of playing this new , let alone give any money to his cause, but the models are hot, thing is in the last one, models were hot and mc didn t even have sex with any of them...then the game ends abruptly because Yes .... well i will follow my gut... passing on this game, if in 2 years the game still here and im alive i probably will play it
dont worry about giving money patreon was deleted and SS will take half year to establish...

dddoor

Jan 5, 2022
So, you're laughing at someone who tried to create a game in an environment where the rules change daily out of the creator's control, and on top of all that, they have to read comments from worthless clowns like you that get a kick out of mocking others.

How about you go live your miserable life away from here? :confused:

I advise you to create your own game instead of eating free food like a worm and complaining about how bad it tastes.
(This is from a friend.) :giggle:
I mean, their last game just way better than this. They didn't end last game, kill it in the middle while the MC haven't even sex with those beauty, then they make this, how can we not angry on it? You tell me the rules change out of their control? Bro they choose to give up the last game and make this but no one want this and sandbox adult game is not popular and this is with highly reply, and now the game can't even say is good I don't see the reason not to blame them? If they have end last game properly i can sure there will be so much less hater on them. Still angry about when they didn't update for many months then give us a 0.5 new update with just few slides telling you the game is ended, and the reason is create this thing. Fuck them all.

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Wait what ? Why ? Does patreon doesn't allow adult game anymore ?
They don't allow incest games. That is why most incest games need a patch to restore the incest content, and it looks like they are even starting to crack down on those that you can patch.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
They don't allow incest games. That is why most incest games need a patch to restore the incest content, and it looks like they are even starting to crack down on those that you can patch.
They don't allow games with real people.

Reactions: homor

homor

Oct 22, 2023
if game is writed as to be patched what u expect them do with developers trying hide banned content by patreon? :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pill King [v0.19] [Effx Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes