jetama

Oct 28, 2020
well, I made the patch for myself, but I don't want to put the developer in trouble.
I'll probably wait for now... maybe in a couple of days I'll post it... we'll see
The dev won't get in trouble. Not like Patreon checks this site, nor can they help it if people make fan patches.

• Haha
Reactions: homor and bcool

hajwata

Jun 23, 2020
So handjob or oral is no sex? Hmm...
Also there is a scene with penetration.
No Offence mate I really like the models but I will come back when there is sex with the best models , ye sex or handjob with that blonde is good .
nowadays a blowjob or handjob is not sex =D .

Reactions: MikeAnthony69

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
well, I made the patch for myself, but I don't want to put the developer in trouble.
I'll probably wait for now... maybe in a couple of days I'll post it... we'll see
kinda don't see how it would put the developer in trouble. What he/she releases on Patreon is his finished product so to speak. Once it goes elsewhere he cannot be held liable for fan made mods. Patreon would only police the products on their site so basically again, that is the end of their involvement.

Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Mysters90

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Is the Ashley and Nico content even in the game? I've gone a million days ahead with max money and relationship point and not even seen the characters yet.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
>Pill King

A mere cultivator of the Mortal Realm dares claim mastery over alchemy in front of this esteemed and venerable Taoist? You are a frog in a well, a pig lusting after swan meat!

Do 200 kowtows and call me grandfather, then I might think about leaving your corpse intact!
Courting Death!!!

But seriously, no Pill King Hall and no Pill-Making competitions? that's a bit underwhelming.

• Haha
Reactions: hotegar
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes