Oct 23, 2017
link please, thank you!!
link please, thank you :)
Link please, thank you! :coffee:(y)
send link plz
thanks
For me too pls. Thank You
Send link as well please.

I clarify that the group is for the collaborative purchase of the monthly subscription. The more people who accept, the less money each person will have to pay, but it is not a free sharing group. I notice this because many come in, read that and leave

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I clarify that the group is for the collaborative purchase of the monthly subscription. The more people who accept, the less money each person will have to pay, but it is not a free sharing group. I notice this because many come in, read that and leave
The clarification is appreciated.

Reactions: love_tito27

syf0817

May 24, 2020
link please, thank you

blacklan43

Apr 7, 2022
I'm interested in pitching in with others for the sub, feel free to message me

dsergen18

Jan 12, 2022
Send the link, feel free to message me