pigification and latification because they should be the genres of the H games of the future

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
I think that the transformation, or progression of the character, was mainly introduced by the ONE ONE studio,
subsequently Wolfzq with Cursed Armor emphasized customization and above all the power of RPG-style equipment.

Melty Quest was definitely successful precisely because he included dynamic clothing, secondary quests and secrets to discover.
The Kemuriya studio with Eden has definitely RAISED THE BAR and not only that of the quality of this type of genre...
Currently, however, these types of games suffer from terrible "level scaling", meaning that at a certain point your favorite clothes lose their shine.

Remtairy decided to venture into the big blue in search of the ONE PIECE and with Karry's Prison he implemented "passives", a wider and more complex skill tree!
Imagine if Karry, once she becomes a slut, would go around in a piggy dress and fuck all the NPCs...
This statement brings us to the birth of the RPG H archetypes,
i.e. the slutty melee pig and the latex witch, I think that a league of legends for adults should be born, but in the short term a greater quantity of games with a role-playing soul and a more professional video game production, as jerking off is not a joke!
Enough parodies! Sexual harassers who fuck 2D characters with no depth of character, in this regard I want to mention Tales of Androgyny in which they gave the world of video games H the assassin/fucking class ogre Urka, they managed to make me desire his big cock and to be his bitch XD

Finally, I cannot fail to mention ZXC and Latex Dungeon which, however, was more useful in giving ideas on the armor and clothes of latified characters or latex witches, its role was more useful in promoting propaganda and making the magic of latification known.
I think he made it clear that by sluttiness I'm not just referring to the first example given by Starless or all the clones where a boy turns a girl into a thicc slut/pig.
Even pigs can be heroes of a story, have honor and virtue in sucking cocks until they even swallow pubic hair.

This brings us to the first game that perhaps tried to include everything, although I hate this style of floors with enemies/friends I can't deny that it implemented archetypes and transformations well (a little bare and redundant at the moment)
Others - Kinky Dungeon [v5.0.7] [Ada18980] | F95zone

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
"Pigification" is a pretty ugly monster already (the Latin word you need is "sus" or "porcus"), but "latification" for covering in latex is next level.

Agree latex can be nice, No Escape is really great, shame it usually covers so much tho.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheCommedian