Unity Abandoned Pigglet in Mrs. Big Bad Werewolf [v0.285s] [Team Tailnut]

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Anyone know how to resize the game window? It's almost too small for me to play.
Heyho, Dammit! Alt+Enter should work, I hope the graphics can keep up with your resolution :)
Have fun and stay funky,
Dez

Reactions: Dammit

Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
when the extended edition i like your art , but i poor for donate in your patreon . i keep waiting your postings haha,
you are one of my favorites

Reactions: Dezue
Jun 17, 2018
So it mentions getting eaten by girls. Is this just in reference to how the restaurant is inside of a giant werewolf, or are there currently/going to be proper scenes of that sort of thing?

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
when the extended edition i like your art , but i poor for donate in your patreon . i keep waiting your postings haha,
you are one of my favorites
Heyho, Eyelesst! Thanks, my man :) Really appreciate the compliment, and I'm glad you enjoy our games!
PS: Look in your private conversations

So it mentions getting eaten by girls. Is this just in reference to how the restaurant is inside of a giant werewolf, or are there currently/going to be proper scenes of that sort of thing?
Heyho, failbird! It's mostly a reference to the restaurant inside Mrs. Big Bad Werewolf for now. I don't know if I could pull of a 'getting eaten for real' scene convincigly (I mean, it would always be more on the silly side with our games anyway), but I might try it during the course of development. No promises, though ;)

gakka12456

Mar 30, 2019
Is there anyway to see previews of what you get with the sextended edition? As I'd love some more information about it before I spend what little bit of money I have

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Is there anyway to see previews of what you get with the sextended edition? As I'd love some more information about it before I spend what little bit of money I have
Heyho, gakka!
Hmm, not yet, but it's a good idea! I'll try to think of something hot.
As a rule of thumb, we aim for at least twice the lewd content there already is in the games (meaning two times the poses and dialogue in the sexy scenes, plus sexclusive pictures in various secrets and mini-scenes).
Stay funky,
Dez

Jun 3, 2019
I was expecting this game to be with out a petreon block..
o.. well, the game is kinda fun but there are better games on here with full content.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I was expecting this game to be with out a petreon block..
o.. well, the game is kinda fun but there are better games on here with full content.
Oh, my sweet summer child. Welcome to the endless cockblock that is Team Tailnut's Patreon model.

(I get where they're coming from, I understand why they are doing it, I just don't like the way they're keeping content forever behind a 12.80 paywall)

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, my sweet summer child. Welcome to the endless cockblock that is Team Tailnut's Patreon model.

(I get where they're coming from, I understand why they are doing it, I just don't like the way they're keeping content forever behind a 12.80 paywall)
Don't they jump from game to game without ever finishing the previous one?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Don't they jump from game to game without ever finishing the previous one?
Prrrrrety much. Which reminded me about a roadmap they had for 2018. It looked quite nice - 4 games, each of them polishing existing mechanics and adding something new to the mix, all in preparation for one big game - Peninja.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly, it went nowhere - they abandoned the first game halfway, maybe not even there, to focus on this one. Then they released another unconnected game. And entered some game jams. And are now trying to do a Steam release.

Now, those last few games I mentioned are finished, final version, completed, whatever you want to call them, but they're also incredibly short, with almost no story or content worth playing the game for. Beautiful art, though, I'll give them that. Instead of focusing on one end goal, it feels like they're scattering their efforts on multiple fronts. For what reasons I don't want to speculate.

All in all, it's not that they abandon all of their games, just that most of them never reach their promised potential.

Reactions: dajj and Dammit

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Imagine asking people for 13$/mo and releasing unplayable games. This and Eat or Fight are both unplayable. The controls are not responsive I've tried unplugging my controller and nothing. It's pretty sad and I read in the Eat or Fight thread that others had the same issue and all the dev said was "Sorry to hear that"