4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Does this game actually have any sexual content in it? It lacks the no sexual content tag but it seems to lack common sexual content tags like vaginal sex.

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
Thank YOU for reporting bugs! :giggle:
In any case, if this method works, please write it in the comments.
Unluckly it's not working, i've already got the tampon, but no use for it, i'll try to restart.
If it's possible, can you add a skip flow option, so the skip buttom must not be smashed on every line of text? :*

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Any plans for gender transformation content in the future?
Neat little game so far.
Actually yes, but at the moment we only have one such NPC. This character is not yet included in the game (we only made sprites and a few scenes). If in the new update we succeed in fulfilling all our plans, then this character can be seen. In the future, there will be more monster girls (and men too) in the game, and of course some of the characters you asked about. But mostly there will be ordinary people of different ages (with naked and sex scenes, etc. only over 18 years old).

Reactions: JohnSoprano

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
On this original thread:

"The online version has more content for now"

On the website:

"Both versions on this page (download and browser) are shorter than the Patreon version.
Because the site has a limit on the number of files in the archive for the browser version."

Sounds like this developer should have chosen another hosting provider.

And it vaguely sound like some kind of scam operation when they claim the online version is longer than the version here when they clearly say that the online and the website downloadable version is shorter than the Patreon version.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
On this original thread:

"The online version has more content for now"

On the website:

"Both versions on this page (download and browser) are shorter than the Patreon version.
Because the site has a limit on the number of files in the archive for the browser version."
No. It's just that the game wasn't uploaded by the developer. The person who uploaded the game here misunderstood my words.
The browser version and the download version are the same. This is the same version. It's just shorter than the full Patreon version. We have prepared a short version for the browser, because Itch.io has a limit on the number of files in the archive. Therefore, we have shortened the version of the game so that the number of files is correct.

Do not immediately say "scam operation ", you just need to ask "what's the matter?").
The information on the Itch.io is correct, but here the person was simply mistaken (we are all people).

May 26, 2020
OK, so I want to preface this by saying I'm mostly enjoying what this game is puttin down. It's nice to see some legit pixel art that is able to be sexual, and not just Honeyselect Ren'Py garbage.

I think I enjoy the puzzle gameplay too. It's a little reminiscent of some of the puzzle games of the past, willing to forceyou to save often and experiment to win. Gameplay and sexual content-wise, I will be watching your career with great interest.

That being said, your characters need to talk way the fuck less. Joss Whedonesque "everybody gets a chance to snark" writing does not work when, due to the nature of the gameplay, I'm likely going to be seeing cutscenes multiple times. Especially when the need for everybody to snark means swathes of time where the player lacks control of their character, giving minimal opportunities to even save between scenes to try and minimize the amount of time we have to watch the legally-distinct-from-mom character establish that she is stern but easily embarrassed.

I do want to reiterate, I am overall excited about what's going on here, and will be playing new updates for this for the foreseeable future. You're very likely gonna get some Patreon money from me. I just wanted to give some feedback, because about halfway through that beginning cutscene George Carlin started shouting "shut the fuckup" over and over in my mind's eye.

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
George Carlin started shouting "shut the fuckup" over and over in my mind's eye.
:ROFLMAO:I understand you. This is just the beginning of the game and we wanted to introduce the player to the characters). In the future, everything will not be so often and much.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
The online version has more content for now
There is a small mistake in the description of the game.

It should be like this:

"Attention!

Both versions on this page (download and browser) are shorter than the Patreon version.

Because the Ithc.io has a limit on the number of files in the archive for the browser version.

Full version 0.01 only on our Patreon.
"

instead of:

" The online version has more content for now "

Can this be fixed?). Thank you.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Another developer who makes the mistake of adding stuff that isn't there.

Watching thru the peephole of the "not sister"s door only to get the message

IN DEVELOPING

(I guess he means "in development")

Anyway, you do not ever do that in game development. Better to not include any kind of interaction with the door until the content is ready.

May 26, 2020
:ROFLMAO:I understand you. This is just the beginning of the game and we wanted to introduce the player to the characters). In the future, everything will not be so often and much.
I get you. If we get a lot more freedom once we're past the intro stuff, that pretty much solves the problem lol.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Watching thru the peephole of the "not sister"s door
Why in quotes? "not sister". This is not a sister and all the characters are not a family. Did you read the description?

"In developing". We often saw this option and also did so. People will know that there is indeed art planned in the game, etc. This game is a product that some people pay money for. Therefore, this must be respected and people should be shown not empty promises, but realistically and clearly. Art is needed to make the game look better. This is one of the reasons our patreon is a good artist. As evidence, we have placed "in development" at some points in the game. Everything is crystal clear and honest.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes