Picture shots and grafics in 3D

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
Greeting, even im not sure if its in the right section here and if the Thread name is fitting

I would like to ask around specialy to the once who create NV what kinda software are you using for you pictures.
Not meaning the Photoshop or others to modify, meaning the once your using to set up the pics/animations. so like Daz, MAX, blender and so on.

thanks

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Greeting, even im not sure if its in the right section here and if the Thread name is fitting

I would like to ask around specialy to the once who create NV what kinda software are you using for you pictures.
Not meaning the Photoshop or others to modify, meaning the once your using to set up the pics/animations. so like Daz, MAX, blender and so on.

thanks
Although I don't know how to do it I'd say the vast majority us Daz here, here is a thread of developers and freelancers sharing pictures, ideas, suggestions, and helping each other.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

thanks

TOOLS

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
If I had to guess, I would suspect that Daz Studio dominates, because the software is free and there are a ton of models out "in the wild." Blender is also free, but there's somewhat less available for it. Not that things designed for other programs can't be adapted to Blender, but it takes extra steps.

While other programs are probably in use, given their cost I suspect that their audiences are smaller.

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
I am using models from Poser and DAZ company from 2000 - 2001 years beta version of this products only for art illustration and conceptual arts include mate painting with PS or CS Paint. The company focuses mainly on the market for freelance practitioners assets and start-up small companies from game development, interactive visual and video industry. Licenses are two, one is standard for :
  • 1- Render out images
  • 2- Render out videos
  • 3- Render out an HDRI or Virtual Reality scene
and another for game development interactive licensing. If you've decided to start a project, Daz3D and custom assets are a good start for you. Hardware requirements are high (especially for photo reality IRAY) and custom DAZ models can be used by many users in their projects.
In the other case, you will enter a fairly serious matter and a expansive market ( Autodesk, Cinema and etc cad soft and they custom market) that I do not recommend for you and your novel projects .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.