• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Composer] Paid Pick from these 35 songs ($20 each) or order a custom one!

Eikonos

Mar 18, 2018
eikonoslogo.png

Hi guys, I'm Eikonos! I've got my own studio & decades of experience, so far I've had some of my music featured in 9 movies (mostly horror) and a bunch of commercials, documentaries, infomercials, etc. I'm a fast worker & I'm always open to expanding my horizons in various ways. Hit me up if you've got something for me to work on!

Skills:
I compose music in various genres & styles, listen to my work samples for a better idea of what I'm capable of.

Preferred method of contact:
Either pm me here, add me on Discord (Eikonos#5694) or message me on Soundcloud (eikonosswe).

Employment Type & Rates:
All existing songs linked below are $20/song flat "as is" license, no matter the length. If you want to use several of them, contact me for a bulk-deal.
For custom songs/mixes/stems or other requests, contact me! If I find your project interesting, I'll give you a good deal!

Availability:
Anytime.

Work Samples:

Additional comments:
Preferred payment is Paypal or through Songtradr, but I'm open to other suggestions as well.
And a little trust-excersise; Here's the links for the full songs (rar-archived), so you can try them out in your project:

Alright, that's it..
Take care & control!

Last edited:
Reactions: Impious Monk