• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Partial WIP [Phthalic Tei] 悪魔契約師 -Devil Contractor- Edited MTL Partial Translation

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
[Phthalic Tei] 悪魔契約師 -Devil Contractor-

Dlsite code : RJ354731
Game Version : 1.05 (latest is 1.06)
WIP Progress : v0.5
DLSite Link :
Cien DLSite Link :
Well, i like rising Monster Girl in RPG-like game with good battle mechanic, gameplay loop and in-depth Monster Girl development mechanic. I also just finished playing Shin Megami Tensei 5 and like that game. Know what game combine those two and make it so interesting? Yes this game. There is so many mechanic and reference that you can't help thinking this is totally influenced by SMT. From the title "Devil Contractor", the skill name, the exploiting elemental weakness mechanic reminding of Press Turn, developing your demon(unfortunately no fusion, but I guess having sex to increase stat is replacement), skill card (hey Persona 5), and item name. i like what I am seeing so I will take time to partial translate this.

General Game Info :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translation Changelog:

The patch intended for version 1.05 but 1.06 should be fine as it is only bugfix and typo fix.

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Going through items description, mostly equipment one make me learn a lot of mythological name. Still there is some that is hard for me to localized.
Right now going through translation in slow pace. There is till 40% to go through for just a single category lol. Good thing the other is pretty short.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Well, manage to translate all of variable DB. Which should cover:
- Most battle message and command.
- All item name and description including weapons, armor, accessory, skill card, quest item, and key item
- Events related menu message
- World Map help description and area name
- Dungeon Name, floor or area
- Most of Configuration front page
- Character and enemy name

Now this make work easier so I don't need to create new game each time want to test. Now proceeding to User DB to touch up menu based texts. That include skill name and its description.

Last edited:
Reactions: csum

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Lol this take to backsie because I have so many backlog of games. Now that I have morale to translate this, I gonna release Test partial translation first before back to play the backlog.
I say "Test" but most of the menu, dungeon exploration, battle, item, equipment, encyclopedia etc has been translated. I skip story and sex scene as I just translated by MTL edit so that gonna be a terrible job.

Okay, I have released version 0.5 for now. It should cover lot of gameplay related stuff to make it through the game. Next target is Quest description.

Last edited:
Reactions: sex angel

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
game looks great, and what's better? there's already translation on progress !!
thanks in advance for the translation

SkyTakuTheLamp

Dec 6, 2022
I've followed all of the steps in the .txt file to the best of my ability but it keeps coming out with the same error message as the one attached.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
haven't tried the eng patch yet, but have you already winrar name encoding to japanese before extracting?

if you already done so, try downloading other version of the game or maybe it's just the TL that broke it

Jan 28, 2018
Can I request a mirror of your partial translation. The attached file you have here doesn't work anymore and if it does, it says it has a virus.