Photoshop CS6 vs13 64bit

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I bought PHotoshop CS6 Extended vs13 i think it is a while back but downloaded the 32bit version. I cannot find the 64bit as i am sure the same s/n will work. Anyone know where i can get a 64bit version ? Pirate site should be fine i only need the install files not the crack or s/n

Can i even ask this here ?

Reactions: Domiek

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
x'Dx'Dx'D No, but when it is uploaded to my mega i'll loose a Link ;);) although i don't remeber if it is in English as well as i downloaded the Spanish version but if my memory don't let me down it is Multilanguage !
Only because your games are great and I wan't you to work propely x'Dx'D

Reactions: Domiek

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just want to point out that CS6 is not CC. Creative Cloud has that subscription model, and a number of people don't like that.

This is a main reason why I'm still using Photoshop 7. I've squeezed my money's worth and then some out of PS7, and it still works (rather well actually) on Windows 10. Yeah it's a 32 bit program on a 64 bit system, so I did have to partition one of my drives to make a subdivision of suitably smaller size that was '32 bit' friendly for the scratch disk.

I'm sure I'm missing out on some functionality that has been introduced into later versions, but PS7 does everything I need it to. It'd be cool to have more styles, etc. but there are actually still quite a few resources available online for PS7, even after all thse years.

I'm kinda curious as to how @Jaguarundi's share will work - i.e. could that work with the same serial # as the 32 bit version... for those that like 'legal' upgrade paths for their CS6 from 32 to 64 bit.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I also have CS2 version with a serial number and it has some issue's working on Wins10 64bit ive noticed or could be down to the GPU i have in the pc

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I also have CS2 version with a serial number and it has some issue's working on Wins10 64bit ive noticed or could be down to the GPU i have in the pc
OK, so now I'm even more curious. I checked Adobe's site, and this page came up:

According to that page, your CS6 Photoshop install disk should have both the 64 bit and 32 bit version. Of course, it only mentions support up to Windows 8. (8.1?). Assuming that you still have the install disk of course. This could also mean that the serial # isn't 32 bit vs 64 bit specific.

Also, apparently there are some dependencies that Windows 10 likes to remove for Photoshop CS6. Info here:

So you may need to track down some .dlls for the manual fix. Some of the other Adobe programs from that era will crash though. See linked thread.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here's another site that has some suggestions that you might try:

Not sure if your error is error 16 specific, but it came up in my google search.

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Just want to point out that CS6 is not CC. Creative Cloud has that subscription model, and a number of people don't like that.

This is a main reason why I'm still using Photoshop 7. I've squeezed my money's worth and then some out of PS7, and it still works (rather well actually) on Windows 10. Yeah it's a 32 bit program on a 64 bit system, so I did have to partition one of my drives to make a subdivision of suitably smaller size that was '32 bit' friendly for the scratch disk.

I'm sure I'm missing out on some functionality that has been introduced into later versions, but PS7 does everything I need it to. It'd be cool to have more styles, etc. but there are actually still quite a few resources available online for PS7, even after all thse years.

I'm kinda curious as to how @Jaguarundi's share will work - i.e. could that work with the same serial # as the 32 bit version... for those that like 'legal' upgrade paths for their CS6 from 32 to 64 bit.
Correct but you don't need the cloud nor the subscription, only to install then you'll have the full app which is already activated so just make up a name for the subscription install then forget about the cloud.

Reactions: User #19006

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I dont have the disc sadly .. had to get a download. But that download was only 32bit why i asked where i can find the 64bit version as i cannot find it anymore. Ive also read the S/N works for both versions.

OK, so now I'm even more curious. I checked Adobe's site, and this page came up:

According to that page, your CS6 Photoshop install disk should have both the 64 bit and 32 bit version. Of course, it only mentions support up to Windows 8. (8.1?). Assuming that you still have the install disk of course. This could also mean that the serial # isn't 32 bit vs 64 bit specific.

Also, apparently there are some dependencies that Windows 10 likes to remove for Photoshop CS6. Info here:

So you may need to track down some .dlls for the manual fix. Some of the other Adobe programs from that era will crash though. See linked thread.