cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I havent played this game for about a year, was there decent enough content released to be worth picking up again? Thanks for answer
well 1 thing that this game doesn't lack is content, sex content is different thing but there are many sexual (fuck, bj, hj, etc) scenes per update + repeatables.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next time it's skylar update it better be more sex (with or w/o fiona) withm her or finding out more of her origin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
What does swinging tag means? And there is also sharing tag which character does mc shares?
Swinging would be MC+Girl 1 and another Guy+Girl 2 and they switch.
Swinging only happens in very light sense so far in the game and its only during roleplay more or less one of them being Evelyn during her PS route while recording and the other being Rachel in RM.
*Forgot about Skylar during the first part of her update she has a swinging scene too where they share partners but she only gives the dude a handjob while MC has sex with the guys girlfriend.

As for sharing there are tons of scenes ranging from hardcore with Fiona, Evelyn, to lighter scenes with Rachel, Kira, Charlotte, Monica, Skylar, Quinn, Helena, Chan Mi.

Last edited:

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
Swinging would be MC+Girl 1 and another Guy+Girl 2 and they switch.
Swinging only happens in very light sense so far in the game and its only during roleplay more or less one of them being Evelyn during her PS route while recording and the other being Rachel in RM.

As for sharing there are tons of scenes ranging from hardcore with Fiona, Evelyn, to lighter scenes with Rachel, Kira, Charlotte, Monica, Skylar, Quinn, Helena, Chan Mi.
Wait now I'm confused, do you mean girl 1 is Evelyn and girl 2 Rachel and who is another guy? Or MC double acts? Because it's while recording, right?
And by sharing you mean as lesbians, right? Because as far as I played he never share his girls to other guys other than Chan Mi, he let her to fuck her brother.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Wait now I'm confused, do you mean girl 1 is Evelyn and girl 2 Rachel and who is another guy? Or MC double acts? Because it's while recording, right?
And by sharing you mean as lesbians, right? Because as far as I played he never share his girls to other guys other than Chan Mi, he let her to fuck her brother.
In short, this game has sharing or swinging, just follow the path of corruption and there is a choice whether the girl shares with others or not. especially with Red Maiden, there's more content like that, but like I said, it's all up to you.

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
I unlocked the gallery I couldn't find anything with Rachel or Evelyn having sex with guys other than MC and female characters.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I unlocked the gallery I couldn't find anything with Rachel or Evelyn having sex with guys other than MC and female characters.
There's definitly a threesome with Miro.
The game is not centered on Sharing or swinging, it does contain "some", but not much.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
No swinging would be MC+Any of his LIs and another guy+his girlfriend/wife/whatever but there is almost non of that in this game that is actual swinging so far.
All the "swinging" scenes does not have MC LI being penetrated.
The sharing is Girl+Other guy than MC. And thats every single girl I listed there having the option to be shared with other people.
As for lesbian almost every single girl in the game has a lesbian scene (like 90%+).

Evelyn has a scene with Miroslav which involves sex where you have the choice of threesome including yourself or just Miroslav+Evelyn.
Rachel only has sharing which includes other guys touching/cumming on her and a blowjob scene with another guy and no penetration yet.
The only other girl having scenes involving sharing by sex is Fiona during the latest update.

Reactions: Joejackson

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if chooses corruption path then can "share" headmistress with many guys.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
al_prog_1.png

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed Skylar's recent update, now it's time to move on, but before working on another main character, as you know, I wanted to make v0.16.3 about Alice - my desire was to finish all her main content, so it'd be -1 character in the list right away xd

Unfortunately, it wasn't that easy (when was it easy? xd). I managed to make a lot of content, but still couldn't make it to 100% her content. Although, there are only side activities (repeatable scenes) left to make. I don't want to spend more time on v0.16.3, I need to start thinking about v0.17, so let it be it for Alice for now. The rest of her content would go with Evelyn in the future (since she's presented in that content, so why not).

Besides Alice, you'll have one Risa's scene at school (she keeps pretending to be Lina) and tons of rerenders - I figured it is a good time to refresh some of old Monica and Jennifer's content, especially since both of them might be the main girl of v0.17.

As of now, 95% of content is ready. We'll try to deliver the update within a month and a half. I don't want to screw up and make another update for 3 months. But... let's just pray.

Changelog (not final):

• Alice story continuation (both Vanilla and RM routes)
  • New Risa's scene at school
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 416 images, 9 animations, 250 rerenders

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
anyone know how far along this game really is? seeing the 0.16 version usually makes me think it's early on but reading reviews I can't actually tell how complete this already is // how much content there is and how much is expected. thanks

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
anyone know how far along this game really is? seeing the 0.16 version usually makes me think it's early on but reading reviews I can't actually tell how complete this already is // how much content there is and how much is expected. thanks
There is a lot of content in it now. Don't think it's too near completion right now. I just did a replay recently and it took me a couple of days to do it.

Reactions: jungmonk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
enjoy skylar? yes but her story felt dragged, of if likes larping then liked her update.

not even halfway i'd say since plenty of left on each girls paths.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes