selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
Started playing v0.9 latest update 20.01.24, bugs and lots of them, my system win10 x64,
first of all - memory leak bug, game consumes too much memory without realease,
second - save bug, when trying to overwrite save it just deletes them all,
third - after loading save mc name gets deleted and replaced with blank in text and mc:name in name label....
fourth - maybe memory bug related some animated scenes get corrupted with blinking, and eventually screen becomes dark and game freezes...

In other words trying to play game in one go you'll just get freeze and get black screen or pc overheat, if not you'll just lose your mcname after loading saved game, if you could successfully save it first otherwise you have to start the game from the beginning....

This shit definitely reminds me of old games from 8bit to 16bit consoles where savegame were impossible and you have to marathon game in one go or just keep reapeating same levels again each time you turn on your console....

Overall game nice, plotnice, but if author made this on the same engine as virtues everything could be much easier and less bugged....

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
Well one bug can be resolved manually, related to loading mc name wrongly, by going to save folder in your documents/phoenixes/saves folder open save with notepad++ or similar and editing two lines under mc name: mcname = "" replace blank to your desired name, and changing line known = false to known = true ... howewer consequenses of such actions unknown.... be aware of that....

Apr 2, 2021
Alright I guess I will be a hero once.

v9.02 update report(PLEASE download v9.02 instead of v9.01):

• Fixed a bug that caused overwriting a save would delete it instead
  • Fixed a bug that caused saves to fail to load MC's name
  • Fixed an issue where new saves on devices without any existing saves would always be named "saves0"
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when rollback under rare circumstances
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game unable to spawn new short repetitive events if passing the previous time period through events
  • Fixed an error about the "spank" sound effect in the PC version
  • Fixed an issue that caused the first sentence of events to display the wrong name in the Android version.
v9.03 update report:

• Fixed a bug that caused MC name and club name to be unable to change
  • Now saves that had the v9 submissiveness bug will be automatically fixed.

Current noteable issues, PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD:
- The dialogue box of the first event you experienced after opening the PC version game will not be able to pop out, which means you will miss the first sentence of that event, but you can rollback to see it though. We are still trying to figure out the reason.

- Abnormal AMD CPU usage?

Download links:

Mega

The link contain 9.03. Haven't try it myself if this version has all the bugs fixed or not.
Update: this link now contains v0.9.4. No changelog but I assume further bugfixes, maybe someone could try it out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Phoenixes-0.9.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: ubira and BestSumy

rencama

Aug 28, 2020
Current noteable issues, PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD:
- The dialogue box of the first event you experienced after opening the PC version game will not be able to pop out, which means you will miss the first sentence of that event, but you can rollback to see it though. We are still trying to figure out the reason.

- Abnormal AMD CPU usage?
Huh, I thought that was me. When I started the new update, my CPU's temp went to 100°C. The 0.7 version usually put my CPU in the low 60° range.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Phoenixes [v0.9.4] [NoMeme] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
I couldn't compress it much, because its only webps already. And because its Godot its only compressed as long as its packed. Unpacked its 2GB+.

Win/Linux [1,2 GB]
- - -

Last edited:

huport

Aug 24, 2020
Phoenixes [v0.9.4] [NoMeme] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
I couldn't compress it much, because its only webps already. And because its Godot its only compressed as long as its packed. Unpacked its 2GB+.

Win/Linux [1,2 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

thnks

juznone

Oct 7, 2017
Hello, i just wanna ask.. Anybody used joiplay to play this game on Android phone? I havent been able to play pc or compressed version using joiplay.. Instead i have to wait for android version to install and then play.. If anyone got to play using joiplay, did you change the settings or what?

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes