okinayoketd1

Oct 6, 2021
Im stuck at 25/30 Progression for Alnilam because she no longer shows up on the map and she escaped prison too.
Any Solutions for this?

Reactions: alija

holymonity

Apr 18, 2023
it does seem to work, however it's an outdated version with bugs, apparently saves are deleted instead of overwritten (resolved in 9.02 according to discord)
Yes I noticed that as well. Just hitting the + button instead of overwriting existing save fixes it though, and is also persistent across restarts.

Any new content in v9.02 that's not it v0.9?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Is there any reason besides the save issue to wait for the most current version? I always make a new save rather than overwrite an old one anyway, so it's not an issue for me.

wolff041

Jul 29, 2021
Every windows download fails virus scan. I've never run into this with any game before.
ya mine went absolutely nuts too. blocked the DL links on me, once i bypassed that and DL the file my AV and malware programs lost their collective shit.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Im stuck at 25/30 Progression for Alnilam because she no longer shows up on the map and she escaped prison too.
Any Solutions for this?
Got the same issue. Looks like save is broken now. damn.

discord said:
There is an issue that forbids you to progress Alnilam's story (if you haven't raised her submissiveness point to 5 in v8 or v8.1.) We will fix it later today. Before we fix it, Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS ALNILAM'S STORY IN THAT SAVE FILE EVEN AFTER WE FIX IT!!!

zapper4

Aug 6, 2019
Any Solutions for this?
you can edit the save with saveeditoronline and change intimacy to 30 and subm to 5 then you can trigger the event
also the harem to 5 to trigger the other 2 event

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes