DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
you can edit the save with saveeditoronline and change intimacy to 30 and subm to 5 then you can trigger the event
also the harem to 5 to trigger the other 2 event
Is there any more event with Alnilam after modifying her values? I got that scene with her on the swimming pool and her getting away but there's nothing more?

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
I dont know if im just experiencing a weird bug but every time i overwrite a save it delete it, anyone getting that problem also?

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
Is there a way to change the MC's name? Encountered a bug that made the MC's name blank after loading the save.

progamer_z

Jan 28, 2021
this version really screw my cpu up, it makes the heat goes up to more than 90 degree C but the gpu is only 60 degree C

T00L75

Sep 16, 2022
Is this message regarding v0.9? I haven't downloaded it yet. The last update I played was v0.8 but I believe I did absolutely everything available in that update ... including interrogating Alnilam, if I recall correctly. (Not sure where to check her submissiveness level?!)

Will I be unable to progress Alnilam's story now?

There is an issue that forbids you to progress Alnilam's story (if you haven't raised her submissiveness point to 5 in v8 or v8.1.) We will fix it later today. Before we fix it, Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS ALNILAM'S STORY IN THAT SAVE FILE EVEN AFTER WE FIX IT!!!

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
There is nothing I can do with Alnilam.I wonder this is the bug or anything else.
I'm already interrogated Alnilam
some one said dev made a comment that if you interrogated her already, you fucked your save you need to reload an earlier save and wait for a version that isnt bugged.

T00L75 yes you did, you need an earlier save

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 3286343
There is nothing I can do with Alnilam.I wonder this is the bug or anything else.
I'm already interrogated Alnilam
Your save broke. it is a bug in v0.9. you need the hotfix that is coming soon to avoid breaking your save.
Unbreaking an already broken save is a maybe in the future thing. it is better to revert to v0.8 save if you can, and look at this warning:
There is an issue that forbids you to progress Alnilam's story (if you haven't raised her submissiveness point to 5 in v8 or v8.1.) We will fix it later today. Before we fix it, Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS ALNILAM'S STORY IN THAT SAVE FILE EVEN AFTER WE FIX IT!!!
The fix has not actually been releeased yet. or if it has it hasn't been leaked. so you might want to revert to v8.1 and use it to get her submission to 5/5 before upgrading back to v0.9

Apr 2, 2021
Alright I guess I will be a hero once.

v9.02 update report(PLEASE download v9.02 instead of v9.01):

• Fixed a bug that caused overwriting a save would delete it instead
  • Fixed a bug that caused saves to fail to load MC's name
  • Fixed an issue where new saves on devices without any existing saves would always be named "saves0"
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when rollback under rare circumstances
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game unable to spawn new short repetitive events if passing the previous time period through events
  • Fixed an error about the "spank" sound effect in the PC version
  • Fixed an issue that caused the first sentence of events to display the wrong name in the Android version.
v9.03 update report:

• Fixed a bug that caused MC name and club name to be unable to change
  • Now saves that had the v9 submissiveness bug will be automatically fixed.

Current noteable issues, PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD:
- The dialogue box of the first event you experienced after opening the PC version game will not be able to pop out, which means you will miss the first sentence of that event, but you can rollback to see it though. We are still trying to figure out the reason.

- Abnormal AMD CPU usage?

Download links:

The link contain 9.04. Haven't try it myself if this version has all the bugs fixed or not.

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Last edited:

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
no no no, my save from v0.8 and earlier was corrupted, my hard work, It still works, but it doesn't show up, so I can't tell what save file it is :cry: :cry:

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes