Mar 22, 2020
I've just started a new game as it looked like my old save was broken and wouldn't progress Alnilam.
Now after the prologue I see this, I've not even met Yamir yet, and everyone else is at zero ... Is this broken? 1712850039331.png should I have deleted the persistent or something?

Reactions: Ssato243

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I did and it didn't work unfortunately. I am not 100% sure but i do recall this method working for last patch.
It doesn't work because the Mac version is 1 pck file and the win version has multiple pcks files. Not sure why it would have worked the last version as it was the same. (Mac 1 pck file Windows multiple)

Also everyone who thinks this "virus warning" you get is real. We have 5k download (and those are just the ones you can see), only a handful are complaining, there AINT NO VIRUS. I just downloaded the original files and reuploaded them packed as the original (shared) links all files were unpacked, some of the Hoster don't support having all single files, also it sucks having to DL everything one by one.
THERE AINT NO VIRUS/TROJAN.

Reactions: Ecchi lover

horns of giant

May 29, 2022
I saw update, I downloaded it. Everything seems fine. Then I saw the posts, I immediate scanned the unzipped files. Still seems fine.
Just to make sure it is indeed safe, I downloaded the zip file again and hope to scan the zip file. But this time, the file is immediately blocked once the download is finished. Both Chrome and Window Security alert.
After some trial and error, I figured out that if I download it through Firefox, everything seems fine. I scan the downloaded file and nothing seems wrong. If I download it through Chrome (an old version), it will be blocked immediately as if it contains Trojan. Maybe related to some browser security loophole? People who do or do not see virus warning, what browser you use?

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I saw update, I downloaded it. Everything seems fine. Then I saw the posts, I immediate scanned the unzipped files. Still seems fine.
Just to make sure it is indeed safe, I downloaded the zip file again and hope to scan the zip file. But this time, the file is immediately blocked once the download is finished. Both Chrome and Window Security alert.
After some trial and error, I figured out that if I download it through Firefox, everything seems fine. I scan the downloaded file and nothing seems wrong. If I download it through Chrome (an old version), it will be blocked immediately as if it contains Trojan. Maybe related to some browser security loophole? People who do or do not see virus warning, what browser you use?
For me it was Edge and Chrome.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
I don't know when this started, probably with the 8.1 with the new save system (I skipped v8 and v9 cuz of the Anilam bug), but with the new saves being different from the old ones, the old saves names have reverted to the standard save1, save2, etc. Is there a way to change these names back to their old names? The save files when I check the document folder still has the save names when I check the .phxsav file's code, its just not showing up in the game.

Personally I don't mind replaying the game again and making new saves with the new system for each cutscene again, but if I can change them back that'd be great.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes