• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I still don't know why this game isn't getting the attention it deserves. I loved V.I.R.T.U.E.S and maybe i'm not a huge fan of a few characters, but Phoenixes overcomes the first one in a lot of aspects and the story doesn't fall behind neither.

Perhaps it's still in its early development, but you can clearly tell when a game is worth playing and when it isn't.
i gotta agree with the Renpy thing someone else said.

Also i keep seeing this game every now and then. Then i realize its the same dev as V.I.R.T.U.E.S and even though i can trust they made a good game based on the previous one...i just cant get motivated enough to give it a try since it's not Renpy. seeing the "Others" tag pretty much just puts me in an "eh" mood then i'll just move on.

• Sad
Reactions: KillerBee487

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I still don't know why this game isn't getting the attention it deserves. I loved V.I.R.T.U.E.S and maybe i'm not a huge fan of a few characters, but Phoenixes overcomes the first one in a lot of aspects and the story doesn't fall behind neither.

Perhaps it's still in its early development, but you can clearly tell when a game is worth playing and when it isn't.
It's kind of a turn your brain off to enjoy sort of game to me. If you look in the review section people explain why. I agree entirely with SunBoots review and feel it describes the shortcomings of this game that prevents it from being popular, which is a shame because I think it's pretty charming all things considered.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Funny how I spent time theorize how MC is already part of the Great Destiny so Feying didn't really do anything much to change the MC's fate; and how Heather might learn the Entangled fate spell somewhere even if she didn't interfere...

Just for her to confirm it all a few second later lmao. Of course, I was wrong about the Entangled Fate but still...

The game is really predictable for me but in an insanely good kind of way.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello Dev! i have a sound bug by the one mission when i slap Osonia, i hope you can repair this for the future. I don t know if i only have this bug or others too.

Grettings Raswedj

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Hey guys, we still without any fan sign for this game? I'd love to have those Anilam titties on my profile and give some promotion to the game hehe

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I think I have a bug in my version, the description for what I now know is the massage room shows up in an Asian script (sorry, I'm not familiar enough with the various languages to narrow it down further). As can be seen, the rest of the screen is in English.

phoenixes bug.JPG

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I think I have a bug in my version, the description for what I now know is the massage room shows up in an Asian script (sorry, I'm not familiar enough with the various languages to narrow it down further). As can be seen, the rest of the screen is in English.

View attachment 3110777

i don't believe Agang(nomeme) is on here ,so ill ditto it to his discord

Reactions: paradroid
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes