• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Phoenixes [v0.10] [NoMeme]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pillepalle

Very good and enjoyable game. Has a similair feel than the dev's previous game, which was already awesome and this one is the same, just reskinned with some magic and other beautiful babes. Runs without any issues aswell, definately deserves more attention.
    Only small thing I disliked is that the MC goes from 'I'm a bad boy and give no fuck about heroines/villains' to falling for/helping them way too quickly. Would have hoped for a 'stronger' MC. But oh well, its great regardless ;)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yaboiii699

From big titty women(virtues) to big titty women with ears and tails, what a legend. Yeah, the character models are hot asf. Would like a different look for the MC but can't really complain. Story is pretty good and doesn't take itself too serious nor is it too complicated.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zer0UwU

I haven't played V3 yet, so haven't seen all the content.
    Game is pretty entertaining, it has some humour and an intriguing if possibly cheesy plot. Scenes are good and don't feel too forced, and characters are interesting enough for me to want to see more of them.

Only complaints are;
    The scavenging mechanic is currently useless but hopefully future updates change that.
    The game drains my battery horrifically fast on android.

Otherwise, so far so good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dumbo10

I love virtues so i knew i will love this one as well.
    virtues is game that will forever stay in my "homework" folder, it is game in my list of "games i wont delete", hopefully phoenixes too.

Its pretty much same genre, harem, big tits, sandbox-but-not-so-sandbox, quick grind for event related and not for mini games, in fact there is no mini games and no branching/punishing decision making so far.

Its just much better in many aspects like graphic, engine, ui, music, and its fantasy world theme story now where mc get to build harem of friends and foes

Story 7/10
    Fantasy world theme, with magic, multiple races, and combats.
    I never really care of logic that much when it comes to fantasy theme unlike many others who questions realism behind things or trying to force every details have to be very very make sense. I said just deal with it, move on from your subjective view. Its fantasy world so just use your imagination to back things up. Not everything have to be so make sense and explainable to a very high detail in world of imagination. you think some almost nude women heroes lurking around town is make sense to begin with? please just use your imagination and refrain from giving bad review/comments just because your lack of imagination.
    The world dev built in phoenixes is quite believable and ok. Dev also adds plenty of explanatory narrative that describe backgrounds for example explanation that most vigilante and villains are woman, details about each race like catgirl is rare, android slavery status, elf with purgers etcs. Its good amount of background story writing.
    What makes me rate this much is lack of humour or fun act that will live up the mood. Molly is goofy and klutz, juliana has fun background story but the usage of their personality and background for some humour is kinda lacking. Maybe because this game isnt tagged comedy anyway. But imo comedy is very welcome in this genre, its not some dark or spooky genre, comedy can really works here to live up the mood.
    Dev can always make extra non LI character to be the clown and live up the mood instead of making mc or LI the clown. I wish more humor or funny act involved in future.
    More rate when i know how main story unfold.

The Harems 8/10
    For anyone who complain about this game is so harem-esque and want some vanilla instead read the tag or the extra line below the game title in game banner "A Harem Sim". Its meant to be harem game! not avoidable harem game. Why asked for an apple when dev is orange farmer? The dev previous game was harem game as well, with some solo ending route that i believe will be implemented here as well. Why being a jerk by leaving bad rating when you just cant read tag?
    So far i love all the LIs. No LI i dislike. Maybe Juliana a tiny bit for its poor yet simple and sexy costume. Also juliana story could be digged for more humour related content, her backstory is already funny like she is hungry girl and she practice from tv, but the usage of those funny backstory elements for humour building is kinda lacking. I hope the same thing doesnt happen to other LI and it will be improved in future.
    Also, all hail big oppai LIs. Still no perky or normal lookin one so far, maybe juliana is? idk, i hope there will be one at least for diversity but seems like theres lot of LI already. Tho im not gonna complain bout it, its fine. I hope dev doesnt go too crazy with LI number so dev can focus on much better LI bonding story. I wish molly look younger at least like irene from virtues. I love borderline loli character and molly seems to be the one here. She looks more mature than irene, maybe because she is taller and bustier, but yeah thats still fine.

Sex content 7/10
    I love slow, steady and realistic sexual pacing and its what i got so far with most of LIs. Not so many nympho that give mc full intercourse right away. In fact so far there is only two nympho girl, with one being hesitant type, and i think its perfectly fine to balance the others slow pacing sex act. I know i can enjoy sexual conquest in this game. The medium rating comes from quantity at this stage. Quality wise, its great animation, good poses and expressions, and all of em are spicy. There are some slight glitch in some sexual poses mostly due to oversized boobs but for me thats fine. The medium rate also comes from the lack of dialog, dirty talk or narrative during sex which shall boost the spiciness.I also hope there is better climax exphasizing moment, some arts to stall that climax moment and shows the thrill of climax, especially after pie act which seems to be void during Heather sex scene, while Sorring scene is ok.

The sandboxie (the gameplay) 8/10
    I give it high cause i enjoy the gameplay so far and to chill the anti sandbox gamer, anti grind or those who demand sandbox tag. Giving it sandbox tag is clearly right thing to do as it looks sandbox but like virtues, it looks sandbox but it really isnt that much of sandbox. Money is nothing but flavor and the grind pretty quick and performed to unlock event, nothing more. The grind is pretty fast and bearable and it just involves revisiting LI, the revisit scenes also evolved in accordance to bond level, its still have surprising element, refreshing and not very tedious as new milestone can be reached very quickly.
    The sandbox elements are bearable and not so apparent, i do hope its made avoidable with in game cheat or mod for those who just want story and quick bang.

Sound & Music 8/10
    Music is great. It matches moments vibe. I miss those flop sfx sound that i rarely found in other game as well as the spurt sfx. The spurt sfx is broken tho, its repeating endlessly if i dont proceed. There also no music in some occasion and for me that happened during some spicy moments which i wondered why. Its still missing the moan sfx, with moan sfx it will be perfect and this game will rise up in my personal favorite list of game with great sound aspect.

Engine 8/10
    Interesting selection of engine. So far its great, i encounter no problem, bugs or error. My gameplay experience was smooth. maybe some occasional error with starting resolution when boot up the game.

Arts 8/10
    art is great. hq assets. animation run smoothly as well. i wish climax pie moment is depicted with images/animation that shows many perspective/pov, and it stalls perfectly to show the thrill of reaching climax. So far one of two full intercourse scene or lets just say heather intercourse scene that involve pies dont dig the climax moment so deep which actually quite bother me. Sorring scene is quite ok in which its shows her genitalia post pie and her ahegao experssion. i hope heather intercourse scene will get improvement.

UI 9/10
    UI is clean, beautiful and refreshing thx to its different engine unlike common renpy.

Overall great game, its promising harem sandboxie game.

I know the dev has plenty of patrons already but i think with how good the game is and if not for harem and realism scrutiny from kinkshamer, it really deserve much more support.
    It makes me think this game is kind of underrated despite of its good quality. Thats why i will add it to my top underrated game list, but not because its current patron numbers which actually higher than other games in my underrated list but simply because i think the game truly deserves more spotlight and support.
    Its not in my top tier favorite list yet, but so far the current progress made it into my top 30s and its quite good in my book. maybe if its quadruple its content it will be in my top 20 and by the time it reaches like 80% progress maybe it will make it to my top 10.

Thank you for the work done!
    I hope more updates coming steadily and the game will gain more spotlight.
    if anyone got free dollars to spend and love harem game, kindly try this one and pledge for them.

kudos~
  5. 3.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.4

Hot girls, great engine, ok-ish story and a forgettable, trashy MC. That pretty much sums the whole game up, and there won't be changes to that most likely.

I have already seen the engine at a few other games, and I really like it. It's clean, allows the characters to move really well (hehe) and doesn't affect the performance too negatively.

The story is ok- nothing new, but still better than 90% of the "Hung kid lays every chick he meets.. End of story."-games.

Sadly, the MC is a giant douche with an unfitting "bad boy"-attitude, which is nothing but cringe-worthy.. and those sunglasses- really?
    Maybe it's the engine to blame, because it doesn't offer other assets than premature guys.

I'm gonna stay for 80% bc of the girls and scenes, and 20% for the story.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

alex421

Excellent game, a great and sexy mod. keep up the great work!
    keeping my eyes on this one. I think it is great as virtus.
    Looks awesome. And it is a fund background story. hoping to see more villains as the game moving forward
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Psykoman1978

it would be a better game if you have had choices i don´t think a forced harem is something some people would enjoy
    some nice charakters but overall you play as another brainless male
    to much grinding for to less content
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Tayr89

Review as of version 0.3.0.1

Really enjoyable take on superheroes and villains.
    I enjoyed the story telling and ideas implemented.

If there were one issue I'd raise is that control skips all text rather than just unseen text so if that could be changed then that would ensure no unseen text is skipped by accident.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Fatue

The selling point of Phoenixes is that the team has a FINISHED game in their backs (V.I.R.T.U.E.S.) so they have proven to not only have decent work ethics but also a great degree of quality. They tend to do light hearted harem games, so if you want a game that is easy and nice history then this is for you.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

zehirman

Love the characters, not much to see for now but i like the relations between the MC and the girls. Was a great fan of the first game. giving it only 4/5 because i am not against more moral choices etc ( not talking about just a choice of spying the girl under the shower or not, much more like villain, hero or anti hero choices... )
  11. 5.00 star(s)

mahlerbestcomposer97

I would say this is a pretty solid first release. It follows the formula of the dev's previous game Virtues and has (seemingly) better plot and pacing. Hope the future update would keep up to this standard.