VN Others Completed Phantom of Inferno [Final] [Nitroplus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkness2020

Mar 13, 2019
how tf? are you a wizard?
first follow the process shown in images then go to mpc hc/view/option/output/direct show video and choose video mixing renderer 9 and save it. Then mount the iso files and open the disc and game starts.

after the prologue to save video don't choose the password option instead add favorites and give names.

Dec 6, 2022
Ryuugames.com has working links, but the site will redirect you to adware every other time you click something, so I would be cautious when it comes to clicking links.

Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
I was able to play it as well. download the stuff here, download VLC, and get Daemontools.

Extract the files with daemon tools and run it in VLC.
Yes i played it after alot of messing around. Its such a great vn although certain themes didnt tickle my fancy. Like the fact that you dont get satisfying vengeance on a certain someone who is a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and one romance route you
o_O

Dec 6, 2022
Yes i played it after alot of messing around. Its such a great vn although certain themes didnt tickle my fancy. Like the fact that you dont get satisfying vengeance on a certain someone who is a
o_O
LMAOOO thats how i felt too

BattlerU

Jul 3, 2020
I was able to play it as well. download the stuff here, download VLC, and get Daemontools.

Extract the files with daemon tools and run it in VLC.
I've been trying to get it to work with VLC but the subtitles aren't working. The videos themselves are fairly laggy and the subtitles only show when paused. Did you run into anything like this?

BattlerU

Jul 3, 2020
o_O
Do you remember how you were able to set it up?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote