Flash - Completed - Phantom Buster Rumi [May]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Stat

If you're into tentacle ryona with old anime style, go for it, otherwise, there's not much here. There are a couple of different endings that seem to be based on how you treat her, but both the overall animation quality and gameplay are so limited that I can't say this is good even as a short game or interactive animation.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

It's a very short but pretty hardcore minigame about tentacle torture. Really suitable for quick fap, especially if you're into anything i listed in features. Small enough that you will be able to put it onto the flash drive and take it anywhere. :sneaky:

Features:
    *Only 2 short fights that can be easily skipped.
    *3 ways to torture - sex, beatings, electrocution/burning.
    *Egg birthing, fluid injecting, all the way through fucking, etc.
    *Well translated, has text skip button.
    *Fairly decent voicing and you can regulate volume.

I remember playing it decade or more ago, it was fun to stumble on it here and replay it again after all those years.
    Have fun! :whistle::coffee:
  3. 1.00 star(s)

TestUsername23

Phantom Buster Rumi is a rather bad h-game all around and ends up with lacking everything.

The art and animation are both poor at best, with the animations mostly being 1-2 per 'action' (repeated for minutes on end to get to the next scene), followed by seeing all 3 animations at once for a few seconds. The art doesn't even work with the animation, as often Rumi will have parts of her body decide physics and basic connection to her body are not required. This does not improve in any part of the game.

The story is some normal captured hero garbage run through what I hope is a machine translation, which is the only excuse for said translation being so terrible. The sound and voice is decent, although the sound effects during animations and 'gameplay' only have a few sounds and become annoying very quickly.

The gameplay itself is 2 terrible 'shooter' segments, and spam clicking on a few spots for minutes on end so you can slog your way into the next badly animated scene. This repeats over several times.

All in all this is a extremely short (even with the slog it only took ~15-25 minutes to reach the end) 'game' that I highly recommend not downloading. The only exception is if you want a game where you can focus on graphically torturing and beating a magical girl, in which case this has options for that constantly and might be a solid 2/5 game for that audience.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

This is a fun H-game. It's dated but not in a bad way.

It's fun too have some tentacle training on teh sailorwarrior wanna be and watch her break under tentacle assault.

That said however, there are some glitches and hicups in some of the events. Like the one where you dunk her head first into a boiling water bot, the game seems to lock up and doesnt advance farther.

the game offers multiple endings and i've gotten them all. Though it is limited on H-scenes, but again it's dated.

It's not a bad game and has some sweet tentacle action along with monster tentacle breeding.