Others Unity Pewdiepie Plays House Party

Aug 6, 2016
He just uploaded a video of him playing . The adult unity game. And I think that's quite interesting because I want to see how the Patreon of the creators of house party is after this.

Reactions: Jendelakamar

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
A little update on the attention the game is getting. RPS had a review HP about a month ago. Here is the link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review done by some nifty Joe who goes by the name of John Wanker. Good for a laugh. Like the part about 'them ladies', damsells in distress is symptomatic. And bad simpleton males, yeah for sure. Lil too much white knighting for my taste. He did try too hard and failed.

As already mentioned (post other thread) the game receives attention. Not too brilliant a move. YT, Steam, AT, now this. Happens if devs sell their soul for a pot of gold at the end of the imaginary rainbow, wishfull thinking. Witch hunt season is open, HP is fair game.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
just did a video on it. It's for Sub's only right now though, so I can't link it yet.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
And now the Achivement Hunter has done it!

Mah god. This is a bit silly lol

I wonder what this entails for the devs and the game now that it's getting this surprisingly big amount of attention?