• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Do you also spend skill points only for tier 2 spells and just ignore tier 1 spells? And are there more advanced spells as you progress the story? If there are, you'll get it on first town or other towns?
I tend to buy every spell, and skill in the game that I can, though the weapon specific ones I only get for the weapon I am using and ignore the rest. There again I have no problem spending an hour or so now and then doing nothing but grinding the more populated areas of the map purely for the skill points, gold or what not.

Character levels I think are what unlocks the spells, and I normally bought all the first tier stuff, then worked my way up the second tier, though usually I would grab the single target fire spell and the multi target version of it first as that will pretty much do you for a while in the starter areas, then do the same for each element, there again I went pretty much for a full mage type play through, weapon on my first run was hmm, the fist thing, on this one it is the spear. Gear seems some what town based, though it has been ages since I was far into it, and I only restarted playing a few days ago and am not doing much with it.

I do remember that some of the outfits and clothing are locked behind corruption values or what ever the value for the characters corruption is, some are location specific as well, in that you have to go there and find the vendor for them in that dungeon, though you do get sent there by one of the quests anyway.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Now I have no idea where to clean semen. She keeps saying about going to bathe. So where is this bath?
Seems like healing on church wont work. I searched everywhere in 1st town but didnt find one.

First I was puzzled where to heal, now no idea how to clean semen. Tried to bathe on both rivers and ponds but no avail and there is no one would offer to do it.
Do I have to get GoR as well as alternate way like I did to heal?

Last edited:
Reactions: sergyo_ml

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
is it possible to avoid losing virginity in this game? because every time I'm going to face it we end up raped

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
is it possible to avoid losing virginity in this game? because every time I'm going to face it we end up raped
No, there is a point in the game where rape is unavoidable, at a certain point in the main quest the king will call you to them and tell you that he is going to rape and impregnate you, refusing is game over.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
No, there is a point in the game where rape is unavoidable, at a certain point in the main quest the king will call you to them and tell you that he is going to rape and impregnate you, refusing is game over.
before this has the scene with deimos this is not preventable?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
before this has the scene with deimos this is not preventable?
From what I remember there is basically a scene in each dungeon where something lewd happens non of which can be avoided, though possibly not every dungeon, it has been some time since I last played and have just restarted as I could not remember where the hell anywhere was in my old save, so was just randomly wandering around.

I remember the first dungeon you get sent to where there is basically a narrow corridor you have to pass down, where you get forced to give oral to a small demon. Later on in another place, you are hunting orcs and end up have to pee, and all the orcs end up watching you do so. Pretty sure there are other scripted lewd scenes as well, bascially there is no option in this game to do a virgin run through, up until the king raping you you can do so, after that not so much, as he will now and then send you on quests where sex is basically it, if it is the right game in one of them he sends you to an army camp to serve the troops, all 10,000 of them i think it was, or maybe 1,000 of them, you can pretty much imagine what something like that does to your sex stats/lewdness rating.

ddafer

Sep 8, 2020
Can't play it. A bunch of files are missing from the download like sound effects, backgrounds and etc.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Can't play it. A bunch of files are missing from the download like sound effects, backgrounds and etc.
Chances are you need to install the appropriate run time package for the rpgm game version used in this game, and oddly enough the install instructions for most of these games do not say to do this even though you actually do need to do so unless it is already installed.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Chances are you need to install the appropriate run time package for the rpgm game version used in this game,
This is exactly the case.

and oddly enough the install instructions for most of these games do not say to do this even though you actually do need to do so unless it is already installed.
The install instructions, from what I've seen on most of the games here only cover the instructions for the specific game and do not cover engine installation as that's not a problem the game itself causes and should be dealt with on an engine-level thread, I think it also has something to do with the expectation that adults on an adult forum should be adult enough to use the search function or brush up on their google-fu first. At least that's the reasoning I've seen most of the time this is brought up and not ignored.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
The install instructions, from what I've seen on most of the games here only cover the instructions for the specific game and do not cover engine installation as that's not a problem the game itself causes and should be dealt with on an engine-level thread, I think it also has something to do with the expectation that adults on an adult forum should be adult enough to use the search function or brush up on their google-fu first. At least that's the reasoning I've seen most of the time this is brought up and not ignored.
True, but without the rtp being installed most of these games do not work, or at least do not work properly therefore the install instructions for the game should state that the rtp is required to be installed, after all if you do not know that the rtp package for the various versions of rpgm is required then why would you install them in the first place, and looking at what 70-80% of the problems with these games it is usually missing rtp that is the problem, simply stating they are needed to be installed before playing the game would sort out most of these sorts of question, which on some of the longer game posts are asked dozens of times.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
the game should state that the rtp is required to be installed
I do not disagree in the slightest with this, but I am also in the camp of "use google first before posting" because the chances of the poster being the first to ever have the issue is very low, and often these people will not read the first post anyway (example of Nymphomania priestess's blank text question always appearing with each update and the reason is on post 1 in big orange letters and easily searched).

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I do not disagree in the slightest with this, but I am also in the camp of "use google first before posting" because the chances of the poster being the first to ever have the issue is very low, and often these people will not read the first post anyway (example of Nymphomania priestess's blank text question always appearing with each update and the reason is on post 1 in big orange letters and easily searched).
True, problem is most people will not do that, they will post asking in the game forum, chances are though if they read the last 10 pages or so of the game forum, the answer would be there, but they can not even be bothered doing that most of the time. There again a lot of people seem incapable of rtfm or in these cases the first post of games forum posting, when most of the things they are asking are there as well, meh nothing much we can do about that though.

Reactions: S3vatari0n
Nov 28, 2019
So... How do I best the second demon king (the one the sergeant tells you to beat and then buy Chinese dress)? I've been doing the damage reflection cheese strategy up to this point, but this guy heals and I can't beat him even after playing for half an hour...

Jooohg

Dec 10, 2020
To anyone stuck being pregnant, you can get the delivery medicine from the first floor merchant of the Hell Dungeon.

Reactions: jigul35

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
To anyone stuck being pregnant, you can get the delivery medicine from the first floor merchant of the Hell Dungeon.
Pretty sure you can get it from the hospital in the town as well, though only after the first pregnancy when the king rapes you, though from what I remember he also gives you one does of that potion when he does it.

Jooohg

Dec 10, 2020
Pretty sure you can get it from the hospital in the town as well, though only after the first pregnancy when the king rapes you, though from what I remember he also gives you one does of that potion when he does it.
Yes, you can get it from the hospital, but when you have under 200 lust, you cannot talk to anyone in the town while naked and that also means that you cannot buy anything there...

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Yes, you can get it from the hospital, but when you have under 200 lust, you cannot talk to anyone in the town while naked and that also means that you cannot buy anything there...
There are quite a few outfits that can be worn when pregnant, just put one of those on, problem solved. And if you are this point in the game chances are you already have at least one of them maybe more than one.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes