4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
I take it the maximum slut bar events haven't been fixed yet? Still getting all the same errors I mentioned earlier, like nonresponsive soldier and the second old geezer getting stuck.

I'm also getting the misaligned bartender face error on Win 7.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I take it the maximum slut bar events haven't been fixed yet? Still getting all the same errors I mentioned earlier, like nonresponsive soldier and the second old geezer getting stuck.

I'm also getting the misaligned bartender face error on Win 7.
Right now I took a break from fixing (it's Sunday, so I need a day off :p)
Here is the thing though... All of those sound like errors that were fixed for 0.1.4b. I just checked next version I am working on (which uses same hotfixes) and... everything works minus one small thing. No clue what happened here, so will spend whole Monday and check all things reported that aren't already fixed and go through them. Then I will drop one big hotfix.
I can't promise it will be done in a day, because there is a lot to go through and I still have to see how much actually needs fixing and how much is copying proper files, so can't exactly estimate time I will need.

Sigh, not good. Each day spent on fixing shit is extra day to make new shit... I really need someone for fixing stuff so I can focus on new content xD

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
First town is good but its prety much all the content in game currently.
After first town you barely get to controll mc at all.

Also i don't think that there is any way except cheating to get 3 work at inn at first town.

Btw öike many have said barkeepers face is bugged out even in newest version of game.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Just unequip her weapon,and go to the inn at night,the scene is working for me,when i did that
This is also a good method. Also, just woke up, it's Monday so I am going to find out and fix why weapon wasn't taken away for a scene.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Ok, I did a look at patreon relese, this version, hotfixes and everything.
I don't know when or why, but there are issues I already dealt with. Since it's one giant clusterfuck, I am almost done with fixing and repacking it. I am assuming I fucked up while working on two separate game projects to not contaminate main version.
It will be dropped as 0.1.4c and then I have to go back to making new content. Also, all images will be compressed (not my idea, but I am taking it, thanks bossapplesauce and this XD). So it should be ~150MB less to download.
It won't be dropped as update, because I am not going to risk another contamination, but I have an idea how to not do same mistake in the future while not merging different project versions.
Patreon poll is still up, it ends in 20h in relation to his post, so game will be dropped somewhere around after that. Unless suddenly everyone changes their mind and PoR won't be f2p (doubt it, but it is a possibility XD).
Repack will be accessible through different sites (like itch.io or my blog, since I forgot about them xP)
So generally, keep your save folder, rest can go into trash.
And just as a final note, while some new files will already be inside, no new content will be in that update. Just want to have fixed as much as possible and at least try getting enough to do next content update this month.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I am using the Mac version of this game and basically all the maid images when first getting dressed for the job in the basement will not load resulting in the game being unplayable since an image cannot load when trying to exit the basement making me stuck in an infinite Image won't load loop.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I am using the Mac version of this game and basically all the maid images when first getting dressed for the job in the basement will not load resulting in the game being unplayable since an image cannot load when trying to exit the basement making me stuck in an infinite Image won't load loop.
" "
Current:
In case of Mac version, put contents of 'www' folder inside:

/ Game .app / Contents / Resources / app.nw /
For both linux/window version, extract zip inside game folder and overwrite when asked.
But I would rather recommend waiting for 0.1.4c, trying to get it ready asap.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
" "
Current:

But I would rather recommend waiting for 0.1.4c, trying to get it ready asap.
It still does not work but thanks for trying to help...

Feb 1, 2018
I just got to the end of the game. Please promise me that the bar will come back. I found one of the best scenes in the game at the bar. Congratulations on the game, I think I'm going to become a patron.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
It still does not work but thanks for trying to help...
More reason for me to get 0.1.4c ready, doing 50 things at once, while trying to get it done xD

I just got to the end of the game. Please promise me that the bar will come back. I found one of the best scenes in the game at the bar. Congratulations on the game, I think I'm going to become a patron.
Hmm...
Rose: Where is Burchard?
Barkeeper: He left, sayin' somethin' about openin' a gentlemen's bar in Degossbern.
It's not like I already set it up or something :D

Feb 1, 2018
What I liked the most at the bar was that it is possible to choose different scenes. Some more innocent (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °), others more spicy. If you continue like this the game will be the best. Just a suggestion.

Feb 1, 2018
I'm really looking forward to the next update. And changing the subject, well that some good-hearted user could make a guide on how to get some alternative scenes.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
What I liked the most at the bar was that it is possible to choose different scenes. Some more innocent (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °), others more spicy. If you continue like this the game will be the best. Just a suggestion.
I'm really looking forward to the next update. And changing the subject, well that some good-hearted user could make a guide on how to get some alternative scenes.
I do plan on making a walk through, just don't have enough time XD
On the different scenes... well, I like choices and branching (I think it's quite obvious at this point XD) that changes more than just ending. And while story events will be more limited at first (not enough ero points), it's not the case for side ones (and bar is a side event). For those I assume that I do not know when a player starts it, so I am taking all versions of slutiness into account. So initial scenes will always change depending on Rose's stats. Simply feels for me more in place than always starting with pure version like those stats don't matter.
Simply, yes, all side events will be like that. Story events will have different versions after some point in game, because I keep note how much of maximum stats player can get at each point in game. This way both virgin/pure route will make sense, as well as full corruption one.
Just like with proper branching, I am doing that in hope of making newgame+ more fun and not just same thing.

Feb 1, 2018
Okay, just one more thing. I'm from Brazil, so I wanted to know if I can change the subtitles and translate them into Portuguese. But I just wanted to know the file where the dialogs are located for me to translate.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Okay, just one more thing. I'm from Brazil, so I wanted to know if I can change the subtitles and translate them into Portuguese. But I just wanted to know the file where the dialogs are located for me to translate.
This is from my patreon page:
Small note for people doing reviews, let's plays and such:
You don't need to ask me for permission for any of those, I do not mind. Just drop me a link so I can see it. Also, if you want to mod anything, feel free to do so, game files are not encrypted in any way.
In terms of assets, I do have some shared for free on my blog, ones that aren't there but are in game and you would like to use them - contact me and we will see what can be done :D
I am quite open about many ideas and don't restrict much, so if there is something I didn't mention but you want to do/ask about, just DM me.
So yeah, no issue here... unless we look at technical part of it xD
I think this could help
Though, looking at this tool and from what I understand, it overwrites files, so every time a new release is dropped, you will be overwriting fixed files with old ones.
This however seems more promising on the topic. Though, I doubt I will have time to look into it, but if it's not going to meddle much with the logic and can be used easily on deployed version, I wouldn't mind adding it. So you have few options :D
Generally, it's safe to assume that anything in Data folder will be overwritten in some way, so if there was a way to keep message note and then do a switch... any change to game logic wouldn't affect it.
Just letting you know :D

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
More reason for me to get 0.1.4c ready, doing 50 things at once, while trying to get it done XD

Hmm...

It's not like I already set it up or something :D
And its times like this that made me wish I had spare money XD. On a vaguely similar topic have you considered putting your game up on That website? More people might notice your game.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes