Collection Video PestilenceSFM Collection [2024-02-22] [PestilenceSFM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks to a random anon, I was able to compile Pestilence's "Darker" content in their original quality. Thread is updated with the "darker" content.
I believe Pestilence's collection should be complete but I speculate there are higher resolution versions of their videos somewhere. The 2B video in the "darker" collection for example is in 840x480 resolution which begs the question if there is a higher resolution of it somewhere.
Also me being an idiot missed some videos for the not so dark collection which you can find in the "dark" download.

Last edited:

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
I'm not so sure some of the content put in the darker section fits in there. For example, the Claire Redfield video, yes there are a few dead dogs, and Leon is pretty much dead with an open chest cavity (even though it's mostly covered up by the dog on the right), but there isn't much else that would make it horrifying/edgy in any other way.

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Think you missed this one? Or maybe its new. Its my favorite.
Dammit you're right. Thread updated.
Honestly people tell me what's missing cause my dwindling sanity from compiling collections is making my eyes skip texts.
The video(s) I think that are still missing is a higher resolution of the 2B video. Maybe a Tracer one as well but I'm not sure anymore.

Reactions: Firebless

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Honestly people tell me what's missing cause my dwindling sanity from compiling collections is making my eyes skip texts.
The video(s) I think that are still missing is a higher resolution of the 2B video. Maybe a Tracer one as well but I'm not sure anymore.
I have the missing Tracer video, "Gathering Intel," which is just punching ryona but if you want it for a complete archive of his stuff I can upload it. Alongside the higher rez version of Repurposed and some other unwatermarked versions for those with watermarks. And some watermarked versions that had better bitrate than the nonwatermarked versions, for some reason (I think the current archives have both watermarked and unwatermarked versions of Pussy Powered, which is an example of this oddness). And some old ass gifs and clips that are of really no worth besides pointless archiving. But since the current archives have some of those, I thought I'd mention having them.

This is my first post and I am not much for conversing so making two more posts just to hit the threshold for linking feels eh. Or the even higher one for just sending a PM. If Enigma can't just PM me on his end, I'll find somewhere to make some more relevant posts and then get back to this.

he401032870

May 13, 2020
I have the missing Tracer video, "Gathering Intel," which is just punching ryona but if you want it for a complete archive of his stuff I can upload it. Alongside the higher rez version of Repurposed and some other unwatermarked versions for those with watermarks. And some watermarked versions that had better bitrate than the nonwatermarked versions, for some reason (I think the current archives have both watermarked and unwatermarked versions of Pussy Powered, which is an example of this oddness). And some old ass gifs and clips that are of really no worth besides pointless archiving. But since the current archives have some of those, I thought I'd mention having them.

This is my first post and I am not much for conversing so making two more posts just to hit the threshold for linking feels eh. Or the even higher one for just sending a PM. If Enigma can't just PM me on his end, I'll find somewhere to make some more relevant posts and then get back to this.
Please upload it thanks

Reactions: Zoe22

he401032870

May 13, 2020
2b is here HD no watermark!

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
For anyone who doesn't want to redownload the archives for the new stuff, here's what I sent Enigma:

Let me know if there are any problems downloading or running any of these, mega had some weird hiccups getting it all uploaded.

Below is a filelist with some info on what is what in here

Guro:
[better versions of those in the current Darker archive]
Repurposed (higher rez)
Game Over for Kasumi (no watermark)
Kate Marsh Tentacle (MP4 version, currently in the no snuff folder, but it is in fact snuff)
Wire Alley (no watermark)
Electrocutey (no watermark)
Night Drive (no watermark)

Missing:
[first filename is the file in the existing archive that has a better quality version in this mega]
69419 = Maxine Gangbang (orig MP4 upload to tumblr)
97ccd97d70a2b034b56058d60ef36c67, 500fe6f5778db71c1ec52877188a1e26, 70344 = Trigger Safety (orig .mov file)
8c9cfc175f6faab4c89c7f8e95ae5aa2, 72659 = Claire Zombies
92bdb6fd32609c5e7bf463d1f80cc840, 72575 = Moira Burton Zombies
ac541faa5de5877ea1f8a66257e88a62 = noynrs
021c93864b6cc05604055b4fed7cc709 = Liza Snow Anal; a bargain at $20
tumblr_o0g3weCeW41ud518to1_1280 = Fight of Her Life - Katie Greene (Dead Rising)

Newer Darker:
Gathering Intel (Tracer ryona)

No Snuff:
[first is simply a sort of trade off for the version in the archive, better bitrate for a watermark, second should be strictly better than the version in the current Dark archive]
D-Va Branded (has watermark, but is actually a slightly better bitrate)
LOOP - Taylor in the Alley (Taylor Christensen) Patrons (mp4, no watermark)

Older:
Most of these are of worse quality being his oldest work and most are stills besides. Still, if you want to check it out, here it is.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote