3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
I cannot wait for the last chapter
Well according to Majima:

'On another note, I'm happy to confirm that during this upcoming month of May, the third episode of Resident Lust Vixen's will be ready.

Taking into consideration the number of betas I've done so far for this third episode, I can confirm that for now, there are 50 extra images (including story images) since the ending of the episode 2
.'

Alongside this set he's working on a Heisenberg x Mia set. It also appears he plans to incorporate Jill Valentine, Dr Birkin and Ada Wong in future sets.

Oh and here are a couple other of the beta images I somehow missed.

21.png 18.png 09.png

Last edited:

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
12/05/2024 update summary:

'...you will see the appearance of a new ''family member'', which I hope to use in the future in this ''Resident Lust'' saga.'

'As for the poses that I will use in the set, keep in mind that there are some that I am not going to include yet (like the classic piledriver) because I am waiting to include them in the fourth part in which there will be only Alcina and Ethan.'

'I will try to bring an update next week... but I don't know, mostly because I'm not so far to finish, so maybe next week everything will be ready, or in about 8-9 days, so if you don't receive any update in a week, take it as if I'm almost finished and the set will be posted soon.'

A few more of the WIP images:

Beta_13_.png Beta_15_.png Beta_18_.png
Beta_164_.jpg Beta_9_.PNG

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
25/05/2024 Update:

Fellow enjoyers of culture, some bad news from Majima.

Due to the amount of rendering time, up to 1.5hrs per image, it's taking him longer than expected (he's averaging 7-9 completed renders per day working 8-9 hours). He is going to need another 1-2 weeks.

Good news: Liquids are finished and there will be around 80 - 100 images in the set.

Update: Close to 100 images, he had a poll to vote whether or not to release 50 now and other 50 when set is finished. People voted to wait until set is finished.

113.jpeg
131.jpeg 118.jpeg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes