• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Change log for v0.63:

Added a new Hirai/Nobuko/Shuji DP scene - her third in the game! This one was included because I wasn't quite happy with the last one. It requires that you have seen DP #2 and then you offer up Nobuko to Hirai again. It should trigger when he arrives, giving you the choice to join them or not. This features:
- 3 interactive scenes, with
- 11 images and
- 4 new animations!
Added a new "content activation menu" that allows you to choose what new game+ features you have unlocked! This is accessible via the hidden victory suite menu (click on the girl's face on the start menu screen and the option will pop up). It allows you to turn endings on or off and also turn on or off whether Hirai has had sex with each woman (for the sake of speeding up his paths on replay).
Fixed Rin's menu link in the gallery and prepared it for the future. (Though there's still not much to see in there yet.)
Fixed an issue that would crash the game when you ask Emi for money, then say you don't want to. At least, the workaround seems to have fixed this bug. (It appears to be a VN Maker bug, so it's hard to track down.)

Don't get too excited, it's very similar to the last DP scene and will probably just make you wish he'd worked on something else instead.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
FYI the next release is another MMF DP scene with Mika
He hadn't done any new NTR/sharing stuff in a while so i think that's why the last couple have been that.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Change log for v0.63:

Added a new Hirai/Nobuko/Shuji DP scene - her third in the game! This one was included because I wasn't quite happy with the last one. It requires that you have seen DP #2 and then you offer up Nobuko to Hirai again. It should trigger when he arrives, giving you the choice to join them or not. This features:
- 3 interactive scenes, with
- 11 images and
- 4 new animations!
Added a new "content activation menu" that allows you to choose what new game+ features you have unlocked! This is accessible via the hidden victory suite menu (click on the girl's face on the start menu screen and the option will pop up). It allows you to turn endings on or off and also turn on or off whether Hirai has had sex with each woman (for the sake of speeding up his paths on replay).
Fixed Rin's menu link in the gallery and prepared it for the future. (Though there's still not much to see in there yet.)
Fixed an issue that would crash the game when you ask Emi for money, then say you don't want to. At least, the workaround seems to have fixed this bug. (It appears to be a VN Maker bug, so it's hard to track down.)

Don't get too excited, it's very similar to the last DP scene and will probably just make you wish he'd worked on something else instead.
How do you even get the second Hirai DP scene? I know this update introduces the third one but I cant seem to get the second to appear.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
How do you even get the second Hirai DP scene? I know this update introduces the third one but I cant seem to get the second to appear.
Don't quote me on it but I think you just keep letting her date Hirai (even if you have all the phone messages) and keep going into the kitchen. Needs to be at least one day after you've seen the first DP, not sure if it has to be evening or not.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Is it just me or is there some really horrible sluggish transitions now, so everything takes forever to fade in and out and go through the text... I'm always a turn transitions off in renpy games kinda guy, but I don't remember them being this bad before... it's the VN equivalent of trying to run through treacle... but maybe it's something on my end?

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Is it just me or is there some really horrible sluggish transitions now, so everything takes forever to fade in and out and go through the text... I'm always a turn transitions off in renpy games kinda guy, but I don't remember them being this bad before... it's the VN equivalent of trying to run through treacle... but maybe it's something on my end?
No, this one has always taken ages to load and transition for no apparent reason. The skip function is also totally fucked and you end up skipping too much because disabling it is a pain in the ass. I'm sure I've complained about it a long time ago in this thread, but you really have to want to see Nobuko's tits to trail through the game once, let alone for multiple playthroughs. Even tabbing out doesn't allow you to have something else open to mess with whilst you wait for the game to do its thing, it waits for you so you can go back to waiting for it.

It's a shame because BBBen's style is unique - it just never really made a lot of sense why the game works like this. It's gotten a little better than an accelerated start and cheats with the added gallery option and now you can do some post-game stuff to speed up the next run, but you still have to slog through to get what you want. Save editing can also help a bit.

IMO, just keep a couple of good saves handy and pick up where you left off when the changelog finally has something you want to see in it.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Sadly, Adrift kind of died because of constant virus warnings and no ability to make the engine more accessible or visually appealing. I had to switch, but I'm trying to keep the same style of game and storytelling as the previous Pervert Action games, even if it's in a VN engine.
As the uniqueness is gone it should have just been a Ren'Py VN at least it would run fine then.

Reactions: Notjasper

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
No, this one has always taken ages to load and transition for no apparent reason. The skip function is also totally fucked and you end up skipping too much because disabling it is a pain in the ass. I'm sure I've complained about it a long time ago in this thread, but you really have to want to see Nobuko's tits to trail through the game once, let alone for multiple playthroughs. Even tabbing out doesn't allow you to have something else open to mess with whilst you wait for the game to do its thing, it waits for you so you can go back to waiting for it.
for a minute there it sounded like truemechasonic had a viable engine replacement that would have made this game more bearable

I guess it didn't work out

Jul 7, 2017
for a minute there it sounded like truemechasonic had a viable engine replacement that would have made this game more bearable

I guess it didn't work out
I never found a viable way to get the video files working -- apparently using Java for my implementation was a hilariously terrible choice -- plus other bugs kept cropping up, so I started losing motivation until I finally got distracted by other projects.

Maybe one of these days when I have some more free time I'll try again in Python or something. (Does anyone know if layering videos and transparent images and shit is doable in Python? Front-end development is really not my specialty.)

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
The game is for the most part a harem game. There is character however that shows up on day 7. If you let him stick around he can start fucking the girls. The MC doesn't loose them in the traditional NTR sense; they still hang out and he can fuck them but the scenes with the NTR guy involve quite a bit of sneaking around and humiliation talk. There are also threesome/DP scenes with the NTR guy.
So it's not a cut and dry Netorare experience but i think it would appeal to people who enjoy it.
thanks for info
could you also clarify pls - if we let him stick around - do we have control over NTR stuff (not sharing), or it happens automatically?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
thanks for info
could you also clarify pls - if we let him stick around - do we have control over NTR stuff (not sharing), or it happens automatically?
You have to tell the girls to go on dates with him. After 4-5, that's when they start sneaking around. It's not instant and you have final say

Reactions: metamorphMP

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
thanks for info
yeah you get the option to send them on dates. He'll send you texts with pictures of the dates and after the 3rd date they start fucking him and you no longer have control over what they do with him.
Be warned he implemented a new feature to speed things up: in any playthrough after the first, the first date you send them on skips right over the first couple dates to fucking, so there isn't as much control. This was done to help people interested in NTR to get to that content quicker

Reactions: metamorphMP

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
FYI the next release is another MMF DP scene with Mika
He hadn't done any new NTR/sharing stuff in a while so i think that's why the last couple have been that.
Yeah sadly I havent downloaded the game in so long because my content is pretty much stuck in place due to telling Harai to go fuck off. (that and constantly starting over every update just got tired of it.) I knew what I signed up for with BBBen so I'm not complaining that its there, but definately would like more just me and the girls content.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes