4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I want to say Phoenix was its wings but not 100% certain now.
I updated and checked:
- Wolf: Underbelly (ie: Kim attack underbelly)
- Shark: Nose
- Spider: spinner
- Knight: Visor (stun), sword (weakened)
- Gazor: Mouth (stun)
- Slime: top
- Phoenix: Corona

Reactions: nexxtech

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Do you mind guiding me in how to use it for this game? I only have very minor experience with rpgmaker.

Also, I'm lost in trying to get started with masami.
Input and search values, change values and try to relocate them until you found the good value and change it as you see fit.
OOOORRRR
It has Eye, Hand and Mouth value for Kenji set at 10, 25/30 for each for the girls and money to 9000.

For Masami, just use chat/discipline/compliment like you'd do other girls, you only don't get feedback this time. Events will sporadically occur afterwards though, so it does have effect.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Input and search values, change values and try to relocate them until you found the good value and change it as you see fit.
OOOORRRR
It has Eye, Hand and Mouth value for Kenji set at 10, 25/30 for each for the girls and money to 9000.

For Masami, just use chat/discipline/compliment like you'd do other girls, you only don't get feedback this time. Events will sporadically occur afterwards though, so it does have effect.
ah so you play the guessing game? You know you can "talk to Masami" prior before using chat/discipline/compliment so you can check out her mood

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
good after finishing up this version as much as i can...I had to update the game info regarding the genres. It's my duty to warn so i am sorry if it spoils. For the players who have finished things up, if you think i missed a genre that has to be in the info for obvious reasons. PM me.

MordinSolus

Sep 25, 2016
or cheat and get all girls in 1 playthrough =P
You don't actually want to do this in BBEN games the way you think you do. Use it to cheat and get all the endings in one playthrough if you want, but don't think you are actually done.

Once you get the nine digit code for finding all the endings in his games you can unlock a special harem mode. Where the game has been modified so with careful planning you can get all the girls in a single play through and unlock the special harem ending and the harem victory suite with a bunch of bonus content. It was a pretty big block of content in his last game. According to the patreon that is the major feature he is still working on to finish the game.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You don't actually want to do this in BBEN games the way you think you do. Use it to cheat and get all the endings in one playthrough if you want, but don't think you are actually done.

Once you get the nine digit code for finding all the endings in his games you can unlock a special harem mode. Where the game has been modified so with careful planning you can get all the girls in a single play through and unlock the special harem ending and the harem victory suite with a bunch of bonus content. It was a pretty big block of content in his last game. According to the patreon that is the major feature he is still working on to finish the game.
I know and if you followed the conversation a bit you knew that i know. My point of getting all girls in 1 playthough (after playing 1 game legit ofcourse) is that you can save at the end, or use the undo button and see all endings and getting the complete code that way.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Here you go PAF and Super PAC images, no password on the rar.

I would recommend putting those links as well in the respective topics.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Are you sure its just that? I was reading the comments on BBBen's site and this was the response to a player asking for hints regarding Ai
"I don't really want to give away any more hints publicly, but it sounds like you might not be getting enough of the bonus points you need to let her scenes trigger. I'm not talking about Easter eggs, by the way. There's nothing random about it, but there's more than just reading needed."

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Are you sure its just that? I was reading the comments on BBBen's site and this was the response to a player asking for hints regarding Ai
"I don't really want to give away any more hints publicly, but it sounds like you might not be getting enough of the bonus points you need to let her scenes trigger. I'm not talking about Easter eggs, by the way. There's nothing random about it, but there's more than just reading needed."
Hmm in that case no i'm honestly not positive. I was using the cheat save from earlier in this thread however and with that you should have all the points you need.

Max Settings

Aug 20, 2016
If anyone wants to extract images from the game, you can use this tool.

To extract it: simply drag PAL_alpha_v0-13-0.blorb file on top of unblorb.exe and it will extract most of the images.
(It seems to have problems with .gif files)
.exe version of the game will not work with this tool, make sure you have the .blorb version.

Reactions: Cream
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes