• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I think Sophie is bugged. i can't seem to progress the hint from having breakfast with her no matter what i do. The story can complete though

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Glad to see the Dev is remaking the game to make improvements, and waited to remake it until the game was completed...I wish more devs did it this way, the remakes while still developing the game is cool but I love completed games more :KEK:

Can't wait to replay and see the differences.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Can't progress at all with Sophie, and can't progress further with Dani or Hikari. Even though I've done some things on both of their paths, none of the memories are showing as unlocked.

The three characters in the top middle, middle-left, and middle-right are all greyed out.

Is this just the state of the game right now, or am I missing something?

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
Can't progress at all with Sophie, and can't progress further with Dani or Hikari. Even though I've done some things on both of their paths, none of the memories are showing as unlocked.

The three characters in the top middle, middle-left, and middle-right are all greyed out.

Is this just the state of the game right now, or am I missing something?
Probably bugged, i'm also not able to progress the with black lady and manager.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Yeah, i don't like this new "action button". It was much better to just click on character.
Also, when you rolling back the dialogue music stops playing...

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
does this work on the rework or nahh?
From the changelog:

Old save files will not work. This is essentially a new game with an entirely new code base. Although it's gone through closed testing, the alpha testing team is very small and the scale of the code rewrite may contain bugs we have missed.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
if old saves won't work..this game is going to the trash..

xl AzmoDan lx

Formerly 'dkrainer'
Sep 23, 2020
Not sure if its a bug or because you have to play certain events in a certain order because Ive completed all but 2 characters. Cant progress Maria after her first scene but got all the Hikaria/Maria scenes. This then seems to prevent me from progressing Sophie.

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes